Toddler Funny Monkey Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Do you ever wonder if your toddler is human? He seems to have so much strength for someone so small. You watch him on the jungle gym, and wonder if you could ever pull yourself up like he can. Swing yourself across the monkey bars. Swing as high as he can, fearless of the fall. He is inhumanly fearless.
Maybe he is channeling his monkey ancestors. He does climb on everything. And he tries to eat bugs, no matter how many time you tell him that bugs are yucky. And he likes to make his hair stuck up at all angles like a little baby monkey does. Just be happy he that he doesn’t talk exclusively in monkey grunts.
This Halloween your little ape can channel his wild side with this Toddler Funny Monkey Costume. He will be able to run around with all his little monkey friends. (Just don't let him climb on any monkey bars with this costume on, he won't be used to having harry feet, and may slip.) You can give him a banana, and show him off to your friends. All who have normal human babies. He will show up all those other kids with his fearlessness, and his climbing ability. Let's just hope there aren't any bugs he can get his little sticky fingers on.
- Toddler Funny Monkey Costume
- 100% polyester fleece
- Zippered jumpsuit
- Headpiece attaches with hook and loop fastener
- Booties have anti-skid soles
- Stuffed tail sewn to back
- Inseam diaper snaps on infant size
- Pair of Booties
|Infant (6-12 mo)||Chest||28"||71cm|
|Infant (6-12 mo)||Torso||16"||41cm|
|Infant (6-12 mo)||Length||23"||58cm|