Religion CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Angel CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Child Angel Costumes
Toddler Angelic Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Being an angel has a lot of perks. They have a great work environment, a marvelous dental plan, and the best boss ever. But it’s not all fluffy clouds and chorus singing -- angels actually have to do quite a bit to earn their keep! They need to cook hot meals for overworked prophets, rescue apostles from prison, deliver very important messages, and on occasion fight some pretty imposing bad guys. Guardian angels have a rough time of it too. Sure, the lucky ones get to watch over people like librarians and lottery winners, but could you imagine being put in charge of looking out for Evel Knievel? You’d go bonkers in your first week.
But we’d like to imagine that the heavy lifting is saved for the more mature angels. The little angels, well, they’d get an exception. Kind of hard to put someone to work when they’re still practicing their harp solos. Toddler angels would be put in charge of heaven’s important finger painting, cookie baking, and cartoon watching projects. And even the naughtiest ones would only risk being sent to the timeout corner and not somewhere far, far worse like other famously misbehaved angels.
Now, we know your special one is already an angel. So whether they’re starring in a school or church play, going trick or treating, or just want to better look the part, we have just the thing for them with our Toddler Angelic Costume. The flowing white gown and halo headpiece will make them look positively radiant, and they’re sure to love having actual wings! Be sure to accessorize with our Angel Harp accessory. (Don’t worry, it doesn’t actually make noise -- giving that to a toddler would be certain to drive you bonkers!)
- 100% polyester costume
- One piece dress with zip up back
- Elegant satin and crystal organza materials
- Sweetheart neckline with gold trim, bows and glitter details
- Integrated mesh petticoat and tulleoverskirt
- Satin wing with embroidered gold feathers
- Wings attach to dress with Velcro tabs
- Gold trim and tulle halo secures with plastic headband
|X-Small (2T)||Chest||18" - 20"||46cm - 51cm|
|Small (3T)||Chest||20" - 22"||51cm - 56cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!