TMNT Adult Shredder Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Cape & Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Cape sewn to shoulders of jumpsuit
- Foam shoe covers have elastic band under foot
- Printed Shredder details make you look like the ultimate villain
- Molded vinyl mask covers face; secured by elastic band w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Foam belt has fabric waist ties
It's not easy being the penultimate villain to a gang of turtles. Sure, you have an insatiable desire to banish them from the face of the earth, but those crafty ninjas always find a way to stop your plans. Teaming up with an intergalactic brain alien hasn't been enough to help you stop those pesky turtles. And even your trusted Foot Clan are worthless against the heroes in a half shell! You'll just have to hang in there, even Shredders are bound to catch a break eventually. But make no mistake, just because he's a villain doesn’t mean a few angsty, teenage turtles can keep a truly fierce, powerful Shredder down!
Now you too can indulge in your dark side! This retro villain is making a comeback and you can channel your inner baddie with this officially licensed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adult Shredder Costume. Not just superheroes get capes – this Shredder costume has an attached cape and foam shoe covers. The foam belt and detailed print give this costume the classic Shredder look and the vinyl mask completes the look. Whether you go out this Halloween with a group of like-minded villains or you spend it tracking down the Ninja Turtles, this costume will make you feel like a mischievous kid again.
Pair this Shredder costume with a pair of black boots and black gloves to really mask your true identity! Join up with a group of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles costumes to really get into the act this Halloween.
|Medium||Chest||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|Standard||Chest||44" - 50"||112cm - 127cm|
|X-Large||Chest||46" - 54"||117cm - 137cm|
- Good valueBy Spence | November 13, 2018Went trick or treating with my son- cool looking costume for the money.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not worth itBy Current Customer | November 13, 2018The mask was cracked and I was charged a restocking fee. The costume was nice but really loose. Standard is more of a size large so anyone less than that you will swim in it.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for the review, it looks like you were refunded in full for that product due to the defect that this arrived with. If you have further questions about it don't hesitate to reach out to Customer Service!