Stormtrooper Authentic Costume
- 2 Gloves
- Back piece/ Seat piece
- 2 Shoulder Pieces
- 2 Arm Pieces
- 2 Thigh Pieces
- 2 Shin Pieces
- ** Note that measurements pertain to stretch jumpsuit.
- 100% polyester jumpsuit, 100% EVA armor pieces
- Officially licensed
- Black jumpsuit
- Black fabric gloves
- Molded chest piece w/ attached codpiece and belt
- Molded pair of shin guards
- Molded pair of thigh guards w/ padding on interior
- Molded arm guards w/ matching gauntlets
- Molded shoulder guards attach with Hook and Loop fastener
- Plastic helmet w/ 26” circumference
- Foam padding inside helmet for comfort
- Full-color instruction set included for wearing
ATTENTION CUSTOMERS: This product cannot be shipped in its original box to Australia, Canada, Great Britain, Guadeloupe, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, Italy, Lithuania, Slovenia, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand or Ukraine.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Super TrooperBy Anonymous | October 31, 2016The costume arrived according to the timeline provided and well ahead of the required date. Now on to the review.
First and foremost, this is not, nor will it be 501st approved. The costume comes in two boxes and is packed very well. I ordered the full length boots as others have said they shorter boots made their feet hurt. If you decide to get full length boots ensure you have thick socks to wear with them as the run a half size larger.
Pros: The frontal armor fit fairly well, as did the codpiece. The rear armor fit well too as did the buttplate. Lots of velcro throughout and it fit well with the biceps, forearms and shoulder armor. The thigh and calf armor fit decently and I had no trouble walking in it.
Held up very well for about 5-6 hours of mainly walking.
Cons: The black undergarment was VERY large! I am 5'10" and this would fit someone 6'5" easily. You have to tuck the excess into your boots and I was glad I got the full length ones. The helmet was way too big and I had to wear a beanie cap under it in order to see out of the eye holes. You will have a very difficult time sitting due to the thigh armor pinching your hip-flexor muscles. Not very quiet; there is no sneaking up on ANYONE with this costume. It is very hot wearing this costume, and I lost 3 pounds in the short time I wore it (that my not be a bad thing though). You had better not need to use the restroom any time soon when you put this on, as you WILL need assistance getting it on and off.
Overall worth the purchase, and the compliments I received (not from 501st Members) was well worth any negatives. Yes that is my car on the background as well.Was this review helpful to you?
- Storm TrooperBy Anonymous | October 18, 2016Over all this costume is pretty decent!!
I found that I needed to add foam padding to the legs and extra Velcro to secure armor properly.
The helmet is very hard to see out of so I replaced the lenses with a clearer plastic from a yellow grinding shield.
If you want to use this costume to try and join the 501st don't bother they will not accept it at all.
But if this is for your own personal use then this is the costume for you.Was this review helpful to you?