Star Wars Baby Yoda Costume
- 100% polyester velour jumpsuit w/ front zipper
- Woven robe w/ hood and bell shaped sleeves
- Jumpsuit has attached feet with claws
- Satin lined headpiece attaches under chin w/ Hook and Loop fastener, soft-sculpted ears w/ tufts of hair
Judge Me By My Size, Do You?
Anyone who's seen Empire Strikes Back knows better. You never judge a Jedi Master by his size! Yoda might look like a helpless little green dude, but he's got plenty of powers hiding inside of him. He lifted that X-Wing from the bottom of the swamps of Dagobah like it was nothing. All he did was wave his arm around a little bit and that thing came hovering out of the water. If you need further proof, just watch Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. He goes toe to toe with the most powerful villain that the galaxy has ever seen without breaking a sweat! There's definitely more than meets the eye when it comes to Yoda, just like your little one.
Actually, your baby might make for the perfect Yoda. He's the right size for it... all he needs is this Star Wars baby Yoda costume!
Got a little Jedi Master on your hands? Then it's probably time to dress him up in the right uniform! This Star Wars Yoda Infant Costume gives your little one a look straight from the original trilogy. It comes with a brown jumper that has attached green footies on the bottom. It also comes with a light brown woven robe that fits over the suit to give your child that true Jedi Master look. Of course, the headpiece has the be the best part about this costume! The plush headpiece comes with a soft satin lining to help keep your little one comfortable during their Jedi journies!
Remember, judge a Jedi Master not by his size, but how adorable he is! This infant Yoda costume will help transform your little one into the cutest Jedi on this side of the Dagobah system!
|0/3 Months||Chest||17 1/2"||44cm|
|0/3 Months||Jumpsuit Length||23"||58cm|
|3/6 Months||Jumpsuit Length||24"||61cm|
|6/12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||25"||64cm|
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Baby yodaBy Hannah | October 4, 2020Size 0/3 MonthsThis costume runs big! And they charge 18% restock fee if u return it and want your money back instead of store credit! Plus 2-4 weeks refund waiting periodWas this review helpful to you?