Star Wars Darth Vader Bodysuit Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Foam Armor Pieces
- Star Wars Female Darth Vader Bodysuit
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex stretch knit fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has back zipper, stand-up collar
- Sewn-on foam armor pieces
- Cape attaches to shoulders w/ hook & loop fastener
- Molded vinyl belt has fabric waist ties
- Mask has elastic band, covers entire face
- Mask has foam backing behind visor for comfort & positioning
- Officially licensed
We know you've had your ringtone set to the Imperial Death March for years now. Why not up your game for the Empire and suit up as the most notorious villain of them all?
With this costume the galaxy will be yours for the taking! You'll be able to unleash the fury of your Sith powers, and you'll have a first class ticket to the newest Death Star. We're sure that with you at the helm the rebels won't stand a chance this time around. Not that we’re rooting for the dark side or anything…
This unique women’s Star Wars costume is officially licensed – so you know it’s got that true Star Wars look. The black jumpsuit zips up in the back all night long (you know, even Darth Vader has to use the bathroom every now and then). The signature cape attaches at the neck with Hook and Loop fastener and the belt has printed details and ties around the waist. The foam armor pieces also add authentic details to the costume. The mask is what makes the costume – Darth Vader wasn’t really Darth Vader without it – and this costume comes with a plastic mask that secures to the head with elastic bands and has foam backing behind the visor for a comfortable and snug fit no matter what the night brings you! Suit up with your Dark Side allies – or perhaps even a few enemies – for a group costume worthy of the best in the galaxy this Halloween!
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Small||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
- Cheap...By Current Customer | October 30, 2015Zipper broke after unzipping one time! Not worth the money.Was this review helpful to you?
- A Full On MonetBy Michelle G | October 11, 2022Size LargeLooks fine from afar and gets the Vader idea across, BUT the costume construction is cheap. The paint on the buttons/belt decal is messy and looks like an art project. The zipper was also super flimsy and sure enough full on BROKE when I actually wore the costume at Disneyland for DCA's Oogie Boog Bash 2022. Luckily the cape covered most of it up so I was able to continue on with the event.
For over $100, this costume should look better and last through more than a single wear.
After the event I contacted customer service and the gave me a refund, so that was great! Wish the costume would have held up better because I def would have kept it. Love the Lady Vader concept!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Guadalupe Velasco | September 24, 2022Perfect fit, feels amazingBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cool costumeBy Indeo | October 1, 2021Height 5'8" | Weight 160 | Size MediumCheap material but good wnoughBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Zipper-pocalypseBy Anonymous | October 30, 2019Overall quality was to be expected but true zipper broke aver ONE use. Will be asking for a refund.Was this review helpful to you?
- zipper broke in the first useBy Anonymous | June 23, 2017however it fitted very well, if u do order it- you need to change the zipper yourself as soon as you get itWas this review helpful to you?
- Awesome.By Susan Timms | September 28, 2016Good quality. Very happy with it.Was this review helpful to you?