Sexy Pink Princess Costume
- Jewelled Dress
- 100% polyester
- Ruffled neckline w/ elastic-trimmed sleeves
- Dress zips in back for closure
- Sequin trim & hot pink detail at hem of full skirt
- Blue jewel tiara
We get it, you’ve been waiting for what feels like forever for your boyfriend to come rescue you, but he keeps running into the wrong castles. It’s frustrating.
At least you’ll have plenty of time to devise your own escape from imprisonment by this dinosaur-turtle who’s been harassing you and your friends for the last...oh 30-some years now. Nevermind your mustachioed plumber boyfriend and his brother; you can get yourself out of this predicament. In this classic styled Sexy Pink Princess Costume, you’ll be able to easily use your wits to talk your way past the turtle-monster gatekeepers and the mushroom looking patrol guards. Just jump over a few pits of fire and avoid the biting potted flowers and you’ll be home free. Included in this costume is a zip-up dress with sequin trim and hot pink hem detail, along with white gloves (to keep your hands clean from all your lock picking and stone wall climbing involved in your escape), and a crown to remind everyone that you--yes you!--are an actual princess who escaped from her confinement in order to get back to her Kingdom of various fungal creatures.
Trust us, in this outfit, you won’t need those bumbling plumbing brothers (you’ll see them at the next tennis tournament in any case), and you can throw your own royal parties and salons, regaling all your guests with your wonderful stories of your grand escape from sure peril.
|Small||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Large||Chest||29" - 34"||74cm - 86cm|
|Large||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 7, 2022Height 5’7” | Weight 117 | Size SmallBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- PrincessBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Great ?? !!!!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- MehBy Anonymous | November 4, 2022The fabric was much cheaper than I expected. It was also way too big. The accessories worked with a different dress I had but I don’t recommend this dress at all.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute costume, a little too bigBy K | October 26, 2022Height 5'4 | Weight 137 | Size LargeWish I would've went with my gut and got the medium which is what I usually wear, but the reviews said it ran small so I went with a large instead. Ended up being a little too big and I have to pin it in the back to make it tighter around my torso. Measurements are off on the chart they have as well.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute and Fun!By Current Customer | October 30, 2020Height 5'8" | Size X-LargeI thought this was super cute and high quality. I'm 5'8" and I wear a size 12 normally. I went with the XL, but I was worried since some other reviews said this runs really small. Luckily, it fit great with even a little wiggle room. I think it would probably fit up to a 14-16. Went great with my husband's Mario costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy CheungWingyan | March 26, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap ZipperBy emilyspiering | October 29, 2019The costume material in general - great. The zipper split and broke the first time I put it on. My measurements were perfect for a size small, with some room even! Turns out.... not true to size. I had to poke holes in the zipper material and makeshift a corset! It looked better than the original costume... but guys... if you think you’re a small... you’re not.Was this review helpful to you?
- Dress SplitBy Current Customer | February 6, 2017Not well made, understand this is a costume but once put on the zipper split due to poor quality, very disappointingWas this review helpful to you?