Men's Robin Arkham Origins Costume
- Jumpsuit with Attached Boot Tops
- Hooded Cape
- Officially licensed costume
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has foam muscle chest and Hook and Loop fastener tabs in back to secure
- Black hooded cape is fully lined with yellow fabric on the inside, Hook and Loop fastener tab at the neck to secure
- Molded belt ties in back, eye mask has elastic strap for a secure fit
- Printed to look like Robin's suit from Arkham Origins
If you want to be Batman’s sidekick, Robin, you are going to have to prove to the Dark Knight that you are more than just a great fighter and a fiercely loyal friend--you will also need to show him that you are cunning, determined, and have a really, really cool costume.
Tim Drake understood this. That’s why he figured out Batman’s true identity long before anyone else and used it to earn himself a place on the dream team. Lucky for you, it won’t take quite so much detective work (nor intense martial arts training) to join the crew this Halloween. Nope, thanks to us (ahem) you will just need this Men’s Robin Arkham Origins Costume and a whole lot of courage, instead! Robin has never looked more fierce or more capable--and along those lines, neither have you--of kicking bad guy butt all on his own!
Of course, you prefer to team up with your hero, Batman, but he’s a little...uh...tied up, sometimes. So hop into this jumpsuit and its foam muscle chest and go be the hero for a while. After all, you have your own hooded cape, molded belt, and eye mask, so what else do you really need? A personal invitation from the Joker, himself, to come out a get him? Of course you don’t! You know if you and Batman show up at a party together, the troublemakers will find you...and you’ll be ready for them!
- Love the CostumeBy Al | November 8, 2018The costume was a good fit for me in small size, which I could not find in the store. The price of the costume was a bargain I could not pass up, and it arrived just in time for the Halloween weekend. Thanks.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?