- This product is only available for sale in the United States and may limit available shipping options. This product cannot be shipped to any other country.
Have you ever walked by a graveyard and looked at all of the gloomy tombstones, and wondered if this will be the time that zombies will start popping out of the ground in front of them? It may sound silly, but if (when?) the dead ever rise back up, that's exactly where it'll start!
Whether you think zombies are the spookiest part about tombstones, or you just find gothic designs carved into grimy dark rock slabs to be extra-creepy, this RIP Tombstone is the perfect decoration to add some haunting atmosphere to your ghastly Halloween scene! This rigid foam headstone is painted and carved to look like an actual spooky grave marker. And, in case that's not eerie enough for you, the eyes shine with battery powered lights. Anyone passing by your display will be looking over their shoulder for zombies once they see this!
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will only receive one tombstone with one of three designs:
-A hooded skull figure with glowing red eyes
-A 'Here lies Victor Vonstein'
-RIP sign with a skull and crossbones
- Foam tombstone molded & painted to look like weathered stone
- Measures approximately 22" by 14"
- Requires 2 AAA batteries, not included
- Note: Design varies (see description)
- Tombstone (design varies)
- 2 Ground Stakes
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!