Crooked Stone Tombstone Set
- Two 20" Tombstones
- One 14" Tombstone
- 6 Ground Stakes
- Styrofoam tombstones
- 2 of them are 20.5" tall, the other one is 14" tall
- Insert stakes into holes in bottom of tombstones, then into the ground
- Colors may fade in rainy weather
A Gloomy Graveyard
Plenty of buildings that we visit in our daily lives aren’t very scary. Most of us don’t get the chills when shopping at the grocery store or visiting the bank. However, when those same buildings are deserted and begin to deteriorate over years and years of disuse, they become a little creepier. So when you take a graveyard, which already has quite a spooky ambiance, and add an air of abandonment, it becomes even more unsettling.
When you’re decorating your yard for Halloween, “unsettling” is exactly what you’re going for! Achieve the spooky look of an abandoned cemetery with this Crooked Stone Tombstone Set. Display them alone or create an entire spooky spectacle when you add some of our other outdoor Halloween décor to your lawn! Your house is sure to be the creepiest on the block. And although the souls beneath the stones might be resting in peace, your neighbors certainly won’t!
|Standard||Small Tombstone Height||14"||36cm|
|Standard||Large Tombstone Height||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Standard||Thickness||. 75"||. 190cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 11, 2022I was looking for slanted tombstones so they would look old. I found them here and they look great.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 7, 2022The tombstones were the only ones I found that were leaning making them appear in an old cemetery.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap. Not happyBy Current Customer | October 8, 2019Item is made CHEAP! Not worth the $$. The “stakes” that come with it are junk and broke. One tombstone didn’t have a stake-not that it’s even matters. I have to go to the hardware store and buy something to put them into the ground. These things will blow away with the first storm that hits us. Very disappointedWas this review helpful to you?