Johanna Parker Resin Black Cat Treat Stand
- 6'' diameter across biggest part of bowl
- Length 6.5''
Out of the Bag, Into the Bowl
So, you let the Halloween cat out of the bag? We wouldn't worry too much about it. Halloween cats have to have their time to shine! And look! Look how happy you made this kitty. He's wearing a costume and looking pleased as punch! You have to wonder what else this cat was up to before settling into this bowl. His expression says that he was up to no good. We wouldn't be surprised if he was TPing some pooch's dog house only a few minutes ago. He'd be the type to tap on neighbor's windows for a midnight spook or sneak into someone else's house to scratch their furniture. This bowl is a real win, win. The neighborhood is sure to be grateful that he's found a place to chill for the rest of the season and this kitty looks pretty pleased to sit on his pumpkin bowl throne!
This adorable bowl is formed from resin, creating a vintage effect. The jack-o-lantern's six-inch bowl can hold delightful Halloween sweets or decor such as gords and mini pumpkins. A sweet centerpiece for a Halloween table or way to decorate your entryway, this cat and jack-o-lantern will be a Halloween decor favorite for years to come!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Absolutely love my new addition!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute and retro candy dishBy Jill | October 2, 2021This is very well made and so cute! A prefect retro looking candy dish that goes perfectly on my table. It's a little smaller than I thought, but that just means I'll eat less candy.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?