Plus Size Men's Reno 911 Deluxe Lt. Dangle Costume
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
|38" - 48"
|97cm - 122cm
- 100% polyester jersey knit fabric, 100% PVC faux leather
- Shirt fastens w/ buttons at center front
- Decorative buttons on epaulets and on flaps of functional breast pockets
- Embroidered patch on each sleeve
- Shorts have elastic back waistband, false fly topped w/ decorative button
- False hip pocket flaps on back
- Faux leather fingerless gloves have hook & loop fastener wrist straps
- Molded plastic badge has safety pin back
- Faux leather belt has brass-tone metal buckle
- Pouch has loop to slide over belt
- Toy accessories fit into belt pouch or hang from loop s on belt
- Officially licensed, exclusive
The Man for the Job
No trouble is too big or too small for Lt. Jim Dangle of the Reno Sheriff's Department. Make the call and he'll peddle as fast as he can to the situation (assuming someone hasn't swiped it yet again). If you want to bring his unique sense of style to your next costume party, then this Plus Size Deluxe Lt. Dangle Costume is the perfect outfit for you. It comes straight from the comedy series about the misfit sheriff's department from Nevada.
This officially licensed costume will have you looking like Lt. Jim Dangle himself! The costume comes with a shirt, a pair of shorts, a belt, fingerless gloves, and a variety of different accessories inspired by the show. The shirt is a light tan color and is made out of a lightweight jersey knit material. The shirt buttons up in the front and comes with detailed embroidered patches on the sleeves. The matching shorts are Jim's signature piece of the uniform! They fit with an elastic band in the waist and even have faux pocket flaps in the back. The belt and fingerless gloves are made out of faux leather material to help give you that authentic Jim Dangle vibe. Finally, the toy accessories can be placed inside the belt loops to have you ready to uphold the law in the mean streets of Reno!
More Lt. Dangle Costume Ideas
Need some backup? In the iconic Reno 911 comedy series, Lt. Dangle usually brought one of the deputies with him to serious situations. Of course, Trudy Wiegel and Travis Junior often caused more trouble than they solved... but it's always good to have a partner! Be sure to check out our other sheriff costumes to help you assemble an elite, or maybe just hilarious, group costume.
- Everyone loved itBy Melissa | October 24, 2022
You get what you pay for...the shirt and shorts were nice but the shirt could have been longer. The belt was super cheap and did not match the waist measurements of the shorts. We were able to use a regular belt instead.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?