Toddler Plush Ride in Train Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
What is it with kids and trains? Kids. Love. Trains. We don't know if it's because "Choo choo!" is fun to say or if it's some sort of fascination with giant, complex metal snake-type things. Don't get us wrong! Trains are cool. We dig trains. But we're not obsessed or anything. Kids are obsessed! We know, that's why you're here, thinking about getting this costume for your kid, because he/she never stops talking about trains, or pointing at trains, or struggling with all their might to escape your grasp so they can go play on a train! Are we right?
Well here's your answer. Your kid loves trains, but what if he/she could be a train! Just think of it, transforming from normal human kiddo into something more, something powerful, something... locomotive! They have been training for this (pun is very very much intended, by the way) all their life and now at long last it can finally happen. So how does this work? Believe it or not, the process involves minimal surgery (actually, zero surgery. This is a costume, silly!). You pop your kid into this thing, stick a hat on him, make sure he's wearing his conductor pants and bam! You've got yourself a locomotive little one! Just be aware of the dangers: 1. Your child may not ever take this train costume off, at least not until the whole fascination ends. 2. That train engine is going to bump into everything, and if you've got a dog or cat at home, look out! 3. There is no third danger because your kid is going to love this costume. So put it on him/her and chugga chugga choo choo your way through every single day!
- Blue polyfoam tunic fastens w/ Velcro
- Stuffed cylinder on front resembles engine compartment
- Along sides are three black stuffed wheels
- Stuffed blue smokestack on top
- Clear rectangular inset on tunic chest
- Blue & white striped engineer's cap features elastic in back
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!