Child Classic Train Engineer Costume
- Shirt: 48% polyester, 38% cotton, 8% rayon, 4% nylon, 2% spandex , overalls: 69% cotton, 31% polyester
- Chambray shirt has buttons at center front & at sleeve cuffs
- Shirt has stitched breast pocket outlines
- Striped denim overalls have functional pockets on bib & hips
- Overalls shoulder straps fasten to bib w/ silver-tone metal buttons
- Tie red paisley bandana as desired
- Striped denim hat has wire in crown for shape
- Hat has embroidered patch on front
- Exclusively, made by us!
These days, everything seems to be about speed. Jets can traverse the entire world in what seems like an instant. The internet can bring you information from the other side of the planet in an instant. Well, we remember a simpler time, when you could traverse the open fields in style! You'd follow the tracks where they take you—to new opportunities and adventures. At least, that was how they did it during the days of the old west, and of course, the friendly conductor would be your guide to the new and wonderful world.
Our costume designers have captured the spirit of the train engineer and placed it into this Child Train Engineer Costume. Your child can become the guide to locomotive adventures for you and your family when they wear this exclusive costume.
Design & Details
Based on the classic conductors of the old west, this Train Engineer costume is child-sized outfit designed to turn your little one into the head honcho in charge of the locomotives. The costume comes with a dark blue shirt with stitched pocket outlines and buttons in the front. The included overalls are made of denim and feature a striped design to help your child look ready for conducting! The overalls have pockets in front and along the sides and the shoulder straps fasten with metal buttons. The bright red bandana features a paisley pattern and ties loosely around your child's neck. Finally, the conductor hat features a striped design that matches the overalls for a complete look.
If your child loves trains or just wants to head out on a new adventure across the countryside, then this train conductor outfit might just be the costume they need! It's an exclusive costume, so you won't find this outfit anywhere else!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Small||Overalls Waist||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Large||Overalls Waist||33 1/2"||85cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Sizing is wonkyBy Mireya | October 11, 2022Height 48" | Weight 50lbs | Size SmallThere are threads everywhere, it looks very hastily sewed. I ordered a size small which says it is a kids 7-8, it is not that size by any stretch of the imagination. My son wears a size 6 in pants currently, just starting to buy some 7s which are still long on him but these overalls barely hit the top of his ankles. The most egregious problem though is the size of the hat. The band is 19.5 inches in circumference which is the average head size of a 2 year old boy. So clearly its not going to fit on my 6 year olds head! And unfortunately customer service was unable to fix the problem, or send a larger hat. I would pass on this, considering I spent $40 on an ill fitting, low quality costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?