Men's Train Engineer Costume
- Pants & hat: 45% cotton, 38% polyester, 14% rayon, 3% nylon
- Shirt: 53% cotton, 47% polyester
- Chambray shirt has buttons at center front & at sleeve cuffs
- Shirt has stitched breast pocket outlines
- Striped denim overalls have functional pockets on bib & hips
- Overalls shoulder straps fasten to bib w/ silver-tone metal buttons
- Tie red paisley bandana as desired
- Striped denim hat has wire in crown for shape
- Hat has embroidered patch on front
Train of Thought
Have you ever noticed that the more you travel, the more places there seem to be on your bucket list? You're proud to check off the Grand Canyon then on the way there, someone tells you about the sweeping landscape of Yosemite National Park or the ancient wonders of Mesa Verde National Park. And then you get to the Grand Canyon and you realize that you can't visit this vista only once. Sure, the growing list of places to visit might be inconvenient but in the end, it's a good thing. Because we live in a wonderful world that's full of amazing places to explore. What you need is an outfit that tells the people in your life that you're looking to see the sites and take on new territory. Who knows, when you put on this classic engineer costume, you might get a few invites to go on road trips. Who wouldn't want their own personal engineer to drive them to Carlsbad Caverns?
Details & Design
You'll feel like an adventure is just around the corner when you throw on this Made by Us train engineer costume. The costume is intricate with details like pockets, real buttons on the flaps, and useable pockets on the back that are perfect for your engineer sweat/ grease rags. A blue workman shirt is layered underneath and is complemented with a red bandana. The look is topped off with an instantly recognizable engineer hat to make your adventurous look complete.
On the Right Track
It's great to pick a costume that you can wear again and again. Heading to a western themed party? The engineer is right at home! Is there a grade school reading event? What better way to read The Little Engine that could. Whatever the event is, we're sure you'll always be able to engineer a reason to throw this costume on!
|Small||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Small||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Small||Shirt Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Small||Overalls Waist||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Small||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Small||Overalls Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large||Shirt Length||35 1/2"||90cm|
|X-Large||Overalls Length||65 1/2"||166cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- authenticBy AALLSORTS | September 21, 2020Size MediumGreat Uniform !! typically just a universal costume, a great period piece, a walk around a working prop just love this, can accessories to heart's content, great jobWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that you are getting so much joy out of this Train Conductor costume! As it's Made By Us, that means a lot. Thanks for letting us know how this went!