Toddler Train Engineer Costume
- Decorative silver-tone buttons conceal Hook and Loop fastener closure
- ''PEC Railroad'' patch on the bib pocket
- Red broadcloth square handkerchief
Phew, sorry for shouting, we haven't quite gotten the hang of working on a train yet. Everything is so noisy and all of the controls are tough to figure out. Hey, your little guy wants to be an engineer, right? Dress him up in this Toddler Train Engineer Costume, and he'll love pretending he's driving his very own locomotive!
Trains are so much fun to watch, but it takes a lot of practice to get really good at driving them. First, your little engineer has gotta go to train school (which we bet is also called “train-ing school”) and learn about every part of these gigantic machines; from the tiniest bolts and switches to the massive steel boilers and wheels. Once they can take a train apart and put it back together blindfolded (okay, we may have made that part up...) your little one can start driving a locomotive and learning all of the rules, just like learning how to drive an enormous, super-loud car. And after they graduate, they get to be official train engineers!
Yikes, when you think about it like that, it sounds like it would take a long time to become a train driver. Luckily, it's much much easier to become the engineer for an imaginary train. For that, your little guy just needs to put on this cool looking set of striped overalls and the matching cap, and they'll be ready for action! We hope they've been practicing their “All Aboard” call, since they'll be the cutest engineer on the rails, and all his friends will want a ride!
|Small (24 Mos-2T)||Chest||22"||56cm|
|Small (24 Mos-2T)||Torso||17"||43cm|
|Small (24 Mos-2T)||Length||28"||71cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Melissa Earles | September 20, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Loved the costume and the fit was great but the Velcro on the straps wasn't very strong so we pinned them.Was this review helpful to you?
- Super Cute!By Current Customer | November 17, 2018We loved this adorable engineer costume for my son, and he loved it so much too! The material isn't great, but not horrible (nothing different than any other Halloween costume material).Was this review helpful to you?
- Good for the priceBy Mel | November 13, 2018In need of last minute costume for my son. When I took the costume out of the package, it seemed great. It was a little big on my son but not huge to where he couldn't wear it. It was then that I noticed the seam on the right leg came apart about 2 inches (I was able to sew it together) which was a little disappointing but for the price, not really complaining.Was this review helpful to you?
- AdorableBy Anonymous | November 1, 2015Loved the look of this adorable costume. It is really light weight and kinda baggy perfect if you need to layer or if its hot out. The top attaches with Velcro.Was this review helpful to you?