Plus Size Women's Scarecrow Costume
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- 100% cotton
- Pullover shirt has open shoulders, 3/4-length sleeves w/ elastic cuffs fringed w/ raffia straw
- Overall pants in capri length
- Pants have elastic back waist, hook and loop closure at left side behind decorative buttons
- Rope belt threads through belt loops at waist, tie as desired
- Hat with flower has a hair clip inside
- Fingerless gloves have elastic at wrists
THE MYSTERY OF THE MAZE
Autumn has a way of bringing us all out to enjoy and explore all sorts of festivities that we generally can't any other time of the year. Obviously, our favorite is anything that has to do with Halloween, but we know that not everything about the fall is all about Halloween. (Apparently.) We've got petitions in to make sure Halloween is a constant, all-year event. They are all still pending. (Apparently.)
Anyway. One of our favorite things to enjoy has to be exploring the mazes that folks build to test our ability to explore. They can get pretty daunting (even if you don't think of scenes from certain wizarding or horror films). But, if you know a few tricks, you can discover the solution with great ease. First, you can try the 'keep your right hand on the wall' tactic. That'll get you there, even if it might take a long time. A far better tactic is making friends with the denizens of the maze, though. They know all the secret passages and can be surprisingly conversational!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Your first step in solving all your maze problems is having the right, approachable look! This Scarecrow costume is just the way to show all autumnal spirits that you're primed for friendship. Our design team put together bright colors and the very essence of fall to construct this Made by Us costume. It features a pair of green overalls with a Capri length and a rope belt that perfectly accents the tone. Your pullover plaid shirt with open shoulders and a pair of fingerless elastic gloves are comfortable and cool. But it is the floppy hat with the flower hair clip that really completes this festive look.
CALLING ALL CROWS
Normally, you'd think the job of a scarecrow is to get rid of the crows. But, when you're a friend of the Mysterious Maze, those crows are actually pretty great for getting a bird's eye view on the solution! With this Made by Us look, you can assure you'll be on the right side of all your Fall Friends!
|1X||Overalls Waist||41" - 44"||104cm - 112cm|
|2X||Overalls Waist||43" - 46"||109cm - 117cm|
|3X||Overalls Waist||47" - 51"||119cm - 130cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute costume but not true to sizeBy Michele | October 9, 2020Size 3XIt is a very nice costume, better than the picture. However, it runs very small and is not true to size. My size is 2X and I ordered a 3X for room. The 3X is too small.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Shirt is smallBy Anonymous | September 17, 2019The costume is super cute but the shirt runs smaller then the pants do.Was this review helpful to you?