Scarecrow Women's Costume
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- 100% cotton
- Pullover shirt has open shoulders, 3/4-length sleeves w/ elastic cuffs fringed w/ raffia straw
- Overall pants in capri length
- Pants have elastic back waist, hook and loop closure at left side behind decorative buttons
- Rope belt threads through belt loops at waist, tie as desired
- Hat with flower has a hair clip inside
- Fingerless gloves have elastic at wrists
So, we hear that you're in the business of scaring birds? You are a full-blown, certified scarecrow, and you spend your days standing in an open field discouraging birds from feasting on freshly planted crops. In an attempt to look ragged, you dress in dirty and tattered clothing which shows us how truly dedicated you are to your profession. But honey, we have to break it to you: you just don't have what it takes to make it as a scarecrow. You're not frumpy. You're not worse for wear. You are fabulous and you can't help that the birds flock toward you instead of flying away from you. You have that certain je ne sais quoi and you were meant to be in the spotlight; not in a field.
However, we can see that you have your heart set on succeeding in your occupation as a scarecrow. We admire your gumption which is why we are going to help you scare as many sparrows as possible. This scarecrow women's costume will give you the classic scarecrows appearance so birds will know to steer clear from you. You'll look prepared to stand in the fields when you're suited up in the green overalls and the plaid open-shoulder shirt. Top the look off with the sunflower hat and fingerless gloves and you're ready to strike terror into those relentless crows.
You'll be the top performing scarecrow when you're outfitted in this stylish, yet effective scarecrow costume. Some may even say that you're "out-standing in your field." (Ha ha!)
|X-Small||Overalls Waist||27" - 31"||69cm - 79cm|
|Small||Overalls Waist||29" - 32"||74cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Overalls Waist||31" - 34"||79cm - 86cm|
|Large||Overalls Waist||35" - 38"||89cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Overalls Waist||38" - 41"||97cm - 104cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- One StarBy Kate | September 18, 2021Size LargeRuns extremely small buy it 1-2 sizes up. I bought a costume from this site last year in the same size (which is the same size I buy everything else in) and this costume was so small I had to literally cut the shirt off to get out of it. Like if it didn't have the picture of the adult on the outside, I would swear they'd given me the child's size (still not convinced something didn't get mixed up). Obviously I can't return it so I've wasted 50 bucks and have straw all over my floor from fighting to get out of it (which was also very itchy btw).Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- To smallBy Cindy | October 19, 2020Height 5'6 | Weight 190 | Size X-LargeShirt very small, ordered xl fit like a med/large. Pants fit well and are adorable.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good costume.....BUTBy Chris O | November 7, 2019I like the stitching and overall product, but I noticed that it is definitely not made for someone with a long torso like myself. I ended ordering two sizes up and it still barely took care of my long torso. And that was only if I safety pinned the overalls and did NOT use the buttons or else it would ride up my a$$. I would order from the company again, but I need to watch the sizing as I would normally have fit into a med. or large at the most.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very cuteBy Current Customer | November 2, 2019Got lots of compliments on the costume. However, I had to substitute an orange shirt instead of the plaid shirt that came with it. The shirt size was not consistent with the pants size. Way too small. It should be made of stretch fabric.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 27, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Sara | December 6, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018This runs on the smaller size - not much give with the shirt but really cute. Amazing customer service is what really impressed me.Was this review helpful to you?
- Scarecrow CostumeBy Eva Gonzalez | November 3, 2018I loved the costume but even though it was suppose to be an adult size L size 12-14 it was way too small. I liked it but I couldn’t use it so I returned it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Size is smaller than actualBy Current Customer | October 8, 2018Size is smaller than a XL on the shirt, more like a Large. Other than that it is cute. It doesn't come in 1X too bad, however I will keep it, just have to wear a different top under it.Was this review helpful to you?