Plus Size T-Rex Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 90% polyester, 10% nylon corduroy & fleece fabrics
- Stuffed fleece scales down back & tail of jumpsuit alongside zipper
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs fold back to expose hands
- Headpiece fastens w/ hook and loop fastener tab under chin
- Soft-sculpted dinosaur snout, teeth & spikes on top & back of hood
- Foam shoe covers have rib knit ankle cuffs, elastic band under foot
The tyrannosaurus is one of the most feared creatures ever to walk the earth, and for good reason. It’s a one of the largest predators in recorded history, measuring 12 feet tall, 40 feet long, and weighing up to 8 metric tons. To top it off, scientists estimate that the T. Rex had one of the most powerful bites of any animal from its era, or any other. That’s a scary thing to think about whether you’re a hadrosaur or a human.
But as frightening a beast as tyrannosaurus rex might have been, there are a couple of reasons to take it a little less seriously. We’re talking, of course, about the arms. For all the T. Rex’s giant size and powerful bite, it was still saddled with those short little arms, looking so out of place on a body that big. It’s hard to look at a rendering of a tyrannosaurus without smirking a little bit. Taken in the right spirit, they’re almost cute. Maybe that’s a good lesson for us: no matter how intimidating a problem might seem, there’s usually some strange feature that gives us permission to laugh it off and get on with things.
This particular tyrannosaurus would have no problem with your giggles, of course. This goofy critter is much more about lighting up faces than hunting down prey. This corduroy jumpsuit features stuffed fleece scales down the back and tail, with foam shoe covers and mitts sewn to the sleeves. The toothy headpiece fastens under your chin with hook and loop fastener. You probably won’t be sending anybody running for cover when you thunder into the room in this ensemble, but you’ll be sure to generate some laughs and high-fives. Just be careful with those - remember that a T. Rex’s arms can only handle so much.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- AwesomeBy Rexy | June 23, 2019Great costume. You get covered from head to toe with this one, so I think it's a great buy. Fits well, good quality. Received lots of compliments.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Tom Reynolds | July 21, 2015fits well - cool! looking for4ward to wearing it at eventWas this review helpful to you?