Plus Size Papa Gnome Costume
- Boot covers
- Plush beard
- 100% polyester interlock knit, crushed velvet and faux leather
- Bright blue tunic has printed mushrooms edging neckline
- Black faux leather belt w/ silver foam buckle sewn to front waist
- Brown velvet vest panels sewn to shoulder & side seams
- Brown pants have elastic waist
- Brown felt boot tops have pointed & upward-curled toes
- Red felt hat is pointed & curved
- Faux fur beard fastens to hat w/ Hook and Loop fastener dots
- Also available in standard size
You'll make anyone's lawn the envy of the neighborhood when you stand in as the lawn ornament in this Plus Size Papa Gnome Adult Costume! If standing still in random people's yards is your idea of fun, if it is then hey, we’re not judging! If that’s not your thing though, this Papa Gnome costume will still have you looking fly wherever you end up at.
You’ll be a spitting image of the Renaissance themed adorable lawn ornament sporting the bright blue tunic with printed mushroom edging around the neck. We all know that belts are fashionable but at what cost, those things are uncomfortable! We want you to be a comfy as can be so we’ve sewn the faux black leather belt to the front of the tunic. The brown velvet vest and brown felt curled toe boots will add everything you need to this amazing costume!
You will be the center of attention in this Plus Size Papa Gnome Costume! Creativity for this costume will get you extra points, not many people can pull something like this off but you are definitely one of them! This funny outfit is even more fun paired with our Miss Gnome costume so you and you special lady can have the best couples costume of the party. You can even pick up an accessory such as one of our woodsman axes, you know if the bright red pointed hat and shining silver beard aren’t enough.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Just okayBy JR | October 28, 2019The beard isn’t as pictured. It’s thin and attached to the hat. The gnome boots are really hard to fit over shoes. There is a elastic band above the belt that is uncomfortable & we ended up cutting it out. I had to add material to make it look better for our Halloween party.Was this review helpful to you?