Plus Size Karate Kid Skeleton Suit Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- 97% polyester 3% spandex black jumpsuit w/ white hood
- Zipper enclosure on back
- Printed skeleton details on front
- Officially licensed
A Naughty Ninja...
The Cobra Kai kids are the most awesome group of teens ever because they kick butt 24/7 in the dojo and in the streets. They take no mercy. They sweep the leg. And, clearly, they know how to take down their enemies with scare tactics that leave them paralyzed! They're practically supernatural! If you feel that you have the skill, determination, and dedication to take down scrawny little punks while showing no mercy, perhaps the Cobra Kai dojo is for you!
Then again, they are pretty much recognized around the world of 80s movies as villains. That might not be the exact image that you want to represent. And that John Kreese guy... phew, he's tough to deal with! Maybe there is a way that you can exhibit your Cobra Kai love without having to get too cozy with Kreese. In fact, there might be a perfect way to show off that impossibly invulnerable state that you possess all at the same time... and fulfill your Halloween love, too!
Design & Details
It's time to show off your muscles... or, more accurately, your bones by sporting this officially licensed Karate Kid Skeleton Suit costume. You'll learn the way of the fist with other karate masters and you'll be a part of the coolest group of guys at school. The costume is a black jumpsuit with skeleton bone designed along the front and arms. The white hood pulls up to transform your noggin into a skull. It has an open face so it doesn't disrupt your vision. (You have to watch out for old karate masters, right?) The whole design faithfully replicates the Halloween scene from the film!
... and Scary Skeleton
Not only will you enjoy jumping into movie nostalgia, but you'll be able to enjoy a real to life Halloween costume to boot! Make sure you practice your Cobra Kai and your spooky quotes.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Way too big!By Current Customer | October 28, 2020Height 5 | Weight 6 | Size 2XI really wanted to like this... I ordered the XL authentic costume for my husband for his birthday (he’s a Halloween baby!) however, it was too tight, so I thought the next traditional size of XXL would be a better fit.
It was WAY too large!! Like ridiculously large.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- The Zipper Came Completely offBy Anonymous | October 11, 2020Height 5”5 | Weight 210 | Size 2XWas excited when it arrived! Tried it in and it fit and when I took it off to put it away I zipped it up and the zipper came completely off and there was already a tear in the hood. I was disappointed for the amount I paid for it to fall apart like this.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Who was this made for?By Anonymous | September 11, 2018Got the 2XL and it is so oddly fitted. I am 6' 250lbs. I have a 50" chest and 38" waist. I finally squeezed into the suit after almost ripping it, snapping my neck, and taking my eyebrows off. Then I stood up straight.
Like a previous review stated, made for the short and rotund.
Halloween costumes was great with my return though. Excellent costumer service.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Poor Fit.By Current Customer | November 28, 2016Unless you are very short and very round do not buy this.Was this review helpful to you?