Paw Patrol: Marshall Kid Costume
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit features fire fighter top with dalmatian legs and arms. Hook and Loop fastener tabs in back to secure
- Fire fighter hat with dalmatian ears attached at the sides
- Real backpack with shoulder straps, Hook and Loop fastener closure on the flap
- Officially licensed
"I'm fired up! Let's go, go, go!"
Every gang of heroes needs a goofball to make them all laugh. In the case of the Paw Patrol, they're lucky they've got Marshall, who happens to be a silly dalmatian, and a brave pup-of-action! Now your little Paw Patrol fan can suit up in this licensed Paw Patrol Marshall Child Costume, and jump into action just like his favorite furry firefighter from the popular Nickelodeon series!
Marshall was a dalmatian long before he got to become a firefighter, but you could say he was destined to be one all along. Whenever an alarm goes off, he's usually the first one out the door, driving his fire engine and blaring the siren, ready to save the day! Sometimes he gets so excited, though, that he stumbles over his own paws, or trips when running up a ladder. He's a little clumsy, but he's so lovable and energetic that he can still get the job done, even if he bonks his noggin along the way.
Your little rescuer is going to be as excited as Marshall when they get to dress up in this paw-some costume! The one piece jumpsuit is designed to look just like the brave pup's firefighting uniform, and features dalmatian spots on the sleeves and legs. It also comes with a cool helmet with floppy ears attached to the sides, and a real "pup pack" for stashing treats and firefighting gear. Adventure Bay will be in good hands when this cute fire-pup blazes into action!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- fits perfectBy Current Customer | March 14, 2019my son loves itWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Pow | March 13, 2019Really cool and he loved it!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 23, 2019Material is excellent and the fast delivery is goodWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 7, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 29, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Would Recommend!By Nadia Chavez | November 20, 2018Bought this as a gift for my husband's little brother and he was so excited. It fit perfectly I would recommend to anyone!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Marshall!By Current Customer | November 6, 2018My 7 year old daughter just HAD to be Marshall this year. I couldn't find it in any stores in her size. Shipping was fast, and the costume fit well.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi! Thank you for the great review! I am sure your daughter looked adorable in the costume.
We do appreciate your business.
- Kid loves it!By Current Customer | September 25, 2017I bought a small, and it is a little big for my almost three year old, but there is growing room! He was so excited to get it, he almost couldn't wait for me to get it out of the package. He loves wearing it and might wear it out before Halloween! A little sewing to the arms and legs, and it will be great, and can wear it for year(s) to come!Was this review helpful to you?
- Amazing!By bstafford0719 | October 30, 2016Fit great and looked great!Was this review helpful to you?
- My son loves itBy Current Customer | September 27, 2016It's great.Was this review helpful to you?