Nightmare Before Christmas Classic Sally Infant Costume
- 100% polyester satin fabric
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Built-in glittery tulle petticoat, jagged hemline
- Bow sewn to fabric-covered plastic headband
- Officially licensed
Where Did She Go?
Sally and your little bundle of joy have more in common than you'd probably think. The elusive red-haired ragdoll has a knack for slipping out of sight. As soon as Dr. Finkelstein leaves the room, she's finagling a way to make a great escape by detaching a limb or two. Babies are known to do this too, well kind of. They can't simply sever their appendages like Sally can but you can't deny they're natural escape artists too. They can crawl from their mat to the kitchen and then to the playpen in a blink of an eye!
If your baby is so great at disappearing that you're left scratching your head then this is the perfect costume for her. The infant Sally costume is a very fitting way to celebrate the first of many Halloweens.
This is a great costume for babies because it's bright, colorful, and photographs beautiful. The attached sparkly black tulle creates a full silhouette which looks adorable on crawling kids. The short puffy sleeves create the classic appearance of a fancy dress but make no mistake, this dress is comfortable and makes diaper changes convenient. A bow headband is included and matches the iconic patchwork dress. Even if your baby is bald, this headband completes the look and adds a girly touch.
This Halloween Won't Be A Nightmare
One of the best parts of this costume is the opportunity it creates for your entire family. Now your whole clan can transform into their favorite Nightmare Before Christmas character. Jack Skellington, Oogie Boogie, Lock, Shock, and Barrel, the Mayor, the possibilities are (almost) endless. Dress up the family dog as Zero so everyone can be in on the spooky fun. Be sure to take lots of pictures of the whole Halloween Town gang!
|12/18 Months||Waist||16" - 20"||41cm - 51cm|
|2T||Waist||18" - 22"||46cm - 56cm|
|3T/4T||Waist||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 3, 2022Costume fit and my three-year-old loved it! Arrived quickly. No complaintsWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2022Size 3T/4TFit and looked great on my daughter, true to size - pleased with the quality.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?