Mossy Oak Camo Bridal Sash
- 100% polyester taffeta
- Mossy Oak camouflage print
- Sash measures 84" long by 4" wide, w/ tapered ends
We get it, we’re Minnesotans! We understand the love of all things woodland. Our friend Jimmy painted his Jeep camouflage, and our schools know that come opening day (November 15th to all those not into hunting) students will be absent. That’s why we know that you need something a little more formal in the hunter green we all love.
We know that it can be difficult to get everything perfect for your big day. That’s why we offer this Mossy Oak Bridal Sash that will match your soon to be husbands camouflage vest he is wearing under his suit jacket for the wedding. Just don’t be surprised if he doesn’t mention it right away, he will be so blinded by your beauty that he might not even see the sash until well after the ceremony…maybe not even until the photographs come back! But don’t you worry, you will look perfect walking down the isle.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Perfect!!!! Exactly What I Wanted!!By leeann | November 18, 2013I actually bought one for my wedding to have a touch of camo, not a lot! I searched for several sashes online and they wanted around $80 for them. Then I came across this one, I was thinking that it probably wouldn't look the same, but since the price was so good, I thought I would buy it anyways just to see. When it came in I was stunned! They are actually very nice quality and pretty!!! They are made from a Tuxedo shop. They are just like, if not the same, as the $80 ones on other big sites. I love this item and actually purchased more. If you are looking for a camo sash, this is the way to go!!! Highly recommend!!!!!! BTW, these look better in person, and they are longer than what they appear in this picture.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy Current Customer | August 29, 2016It is exactly as the picture looks, I am very happy with this product.Was this review helpful to you?
- love themBy Current Customer | July 9, 2016ordered some for my bridesmaids. love them! came fastWas this review helpful to you?