Miss Scissorhands Costume
- 100% polyester
- Officially licensed
- Black dress w/ slits along chest and vinyl belts at torso
- Petticoat attached at skirt
- PVC belt attaches around waist with Hook and Loop fastener
- Gloves w/ gray and red foam scissors on fingers
- Sleevelet fits on the short sleeved arm
- Messy black wig w/ mesh cap interior
Several of the monstrously kind creatures of our favorite stories are simply misunderstood. They live their lives out in isolation, generally, and their efforts to make friends and family are met with scorn and fear. Kind as they might be in the depth of their hearts, it is that isolation that makes them just a little uncertain of how to act in proper society. But, who can blame them if all they ever get to know of culture is what they see through shaded windows or hear through dusty vents!?
Of course, we all know the story of the Frankenstein Monster… a confused creature brought into life without any real chance of integration down at the local pub hall. Granted, that accidental abnormal brain didn’t help his condition much, but it was really the isolation that made him ill prepared to hang out with the regular Jack and Dianes. So, when a gentle soul is stuck away in an attic and given a whole bunch of sharp scissors for hands, how can anyone expect the guy to hang out without causing a bit of a ruckus when an inadvertent jerk of a hand causes a little bit of massive bleeding?
Fortunately, for all beings on the planet, there is a soul mate… one who understands the difficult road that has been walked and can join to make the rest of the journey a bit happier. So, when Miss Scissorhands was revealed to exist, we knew that she must have had a similar life of limited isolation. Now it is time for you to head out there and do your best to integrate with society. Everyone knows that you have the best intentions and your slit black dress, wild black curls, and sleevelets are going to blend in fine. Your gray and red foamed scissor hands might take a little more getting used to, but we’re sure that you’ll do great in your efforts to blend in. Just wait until you’re really comfortable before offering to slice up anyone’s dinner!
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Small||Chest||31" - 35"||79cm - 89cm|
|Small||Waist||27" - 31"||69cm - 79cm|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- StunningBy Current Customer | November 7, 2017This costume is amazing from head to toe! I wore it to three different parties, and everyone loved it!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome Costume!By Jewell | November 2, 2019Costume looked amazing! I got tons of compliments on the costume and everyone loved it! Definitely worth the buy!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Woah, cool! Your costume turned out amazing, we love your makeup! Thanks for letting us know how this Scissorhands Costume went over. It's always cool to see our costumes out and about!
- super cuteBy Anonymous | December 6, 2012Costume is really cute and looked really good on me. I got a lot of complements on it. All I had to by was thigh high stockings and my look was complete! Loved it! Yes it is short, but its really not that bad at all and i'm 5'10! It's one of those things that feels shorter than it looks. The wig isnt cute tho, which I was fine, cuz I never planned on wearing it anyways.
There are two reason why I am not given it five stars. One is that the scissorshand are really crappy. I was reading reviews on the costume and they did mention it, and I thought that they were just exagerating, but no it is really actually that bad. which i did fix by making my own.
My biggest problem with it is how CHEAP the toule of the dress is! It was already ripped before I even went out in it! I'm just glad it wasn't noticable.
Overall, would I make this purchase again? Yes absolutely. Just know that u'll have to fix the scissorshand and u have to rip the chest part to make it look like the models.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | February 27, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- I would recommend itBy SpookyGirl | October 26, 2014So I bought this costume, I am 5 feet tall and 125 pounds the fit finder told me to get it in medium but, the priced bumped to 55 while large was 34 so of course I took large. When I got it the belt was too big and so was the attached sleeves, but I made it work the gloves were great and safe, although I would've loved them to be harder. I got scar putty to make the scars, the wig is amazing it helps it is 2 different textures.Was this review helpful to you?
- AWESOMEBy Tess | August 8, 2014My teenage daughter looks terrific in this costume. I saw some people were not happy with the scissors, but I think they are good. She can not hurt herself nor others. They look the part. Her friends that she has showed it to all want one too. Delivery was fast and communication with customer service was wonderful.Was this review helpful to you?