Minion Toddler Costume
- 100% polyester
- Yellow fleece jumpsuit w/ attached blue fleece suspenders
- Fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Yellow headpiece w/ Hook and Loop fastener chin strap and attached silver goggles
If you want to be an evil genius, the first thing you need is helpers, or what we call in the super villain business, "Minions." You could head off to the lab and try to create a new batch of your own, but there's a much better option. Your toddler could become the next star helper in your plans for global domination, or he could just help you do your grocery shopping. Either way, it's going to be a blast for both of you. All you need is this Minion costume and maybe a funny accent like Gru!
This costume is officially licensed from Despicable Me 2 movie, but works for any Minions themed adventure. It's designed as a jumpsuit that looks like overalls over a yellow torso and arms, all 100 percent polyester. It's printed with Gru's logo right on the chest and the hood headpiece features goggles and eyebrows to complete the theme. The jumpsuit and headpiece both secure with Hook and Loop fastener tabs, so it's easy to wear, and easy to get on and off. Basically, what we're saying is with this costume, it will be really easy to turn your kiddo into a Minion!
|Infant (6/12MO)||Child Size||6 - 12 Mo||6 - 12 Mo|
|Infant (6/12MO)||Chest||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Toddler (2T)||Child Size||2T - 4T||2T - 4T|
|Toddler (2T)||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|X-Small (4T)||Child Size||4T||4T|
|X-Small (4T)||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Small (6T)||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small (6T)||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Horrible quality and fitBy Anonymous | September 22, 2016I bought this costume for my 2 and a half year old grandson. Toddler size is supposed to be 2T - 4T. It is too small for my grandson. Also, the quality if terrible.Was this review helpful to you?
- CuteBy Debra L. | October 7, 2015Great for toddler. Can use as a sleeper or playWas this review helpful to you?