Minecraft Steve Deluxe Costume Boys
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- 3D constructed foam tunic has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Molded plastic mask has mesh-covered eye openings
- Mask has elastic band around back of head, foam pad for comfort
- Officially licensed
From October first to Halloween night, the Crafty Costumes Skin Pack is available for free with purchase of a Minecraft item. With creepy costumes like the Mummy Maria and Swamp Monster Samir, you’ll have all the dress up options you would need for the spookiest day of the year! (Only valid on purchases directly from HalloweenCostumes.com.)
1. Go to https://www.minecraft.net/redeem.
2. Input your 25-digit code in the “Enter Code” box.
3. Sign in with the Microsoft Account in which you would like to use the item.
4. Follow the instructions and download the item.
5. Go to My games and apps, or My library on your device you play Minecraft on, to download the item.
6. Enjoy your item in Minecraft
Is your kid a Minecraft enthusiast? You know that your kid is pretty good at anything he tries much like the powerful Steve. You were impressed at those building abilities when you got him those Legos, there wasn't much time at all between opening the box and that impressive Lego cabin that was complete with roof and bumpy, flat, green lawn. So, once you guys took that transition from actual building blocks to virtual housing you were sure that your kid would be on top of the virtual world in no time.
Of course, there were some hiccups along the way! How were you guys supposed to know that those creepers would be such a problem? Just when you guys figured out that you could get lumber for your cabin by punching trees those little guys started doing what they do, creeping up on you. That was strange enough but then they started making that weird hissing noise and then it was all over, at least for that round. Thank goodness for Steve. Who else do you know that can build a cabin in such a short time? Wait, forget the cabin, Steve can build castles and skyscrapers as long as you're providing him with enough materials.
With all these skills it's no wonder why your kid wants to become Steve for Halloween. He'll look just as powerful as the pixelated master builder as he trick-or-treats in the blue foam shirt with oversized, square shoulders. While we would strictly discourage punching down trees for lumber people might assume that your kid can when the see the instantly recognizable Steve walking the streets. Who knows, maybe he'll even get hired for a construction gig!
|Size 4/6||Tunic Length||19"||48cm|
|Size 4/6||Pants Waist||18" - 30"||46cm - 76cm|
|Size 4/6||Pants Length||29"||74cm|
|Size 4/6||Child Size||4-6||4-6|
|Size 7/8||Tunic Length||20"||51cm|
|Size 7/8||Pants Waist||20" - 32"||51cm - 81cm|
|Size 7/8||Pants Length||31"||79cm|
|Size 7/8||Child Size||7-8||7-8|
|Size 10/12||Tunic Length||22"||56cm|
|Size 10/12||Pants Waist||22" - 34"||56cm - 86cm|
|Size 10/12||Pants Length||35"||89cm|
|Size 10/12||Child Size||10-12||10-12|
- Five StarsBy Tal | March 20, 2019Amazing costume! My boy really liked it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Itzik Sabag | February 24, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 23, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Size Size 10/12Overall the costume is cute. The mask was broken upon arrival though. Bummed out, but my son still likes it very much.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?