Mike Classic Infant Costume
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester interlock knit, foam & twill
- Interlock knit jumpsuit has elastic back waist, center back Hook and Loop fastener dots
- Hip-length foam tunic fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener, has Mike's face printed on front
- Booties have anti-skid soles & felt claws
- Blue twill baseball cap has "MU" embroidered on front, Hook and Loop fastener size adjustment strap at back
- Also available in toddler size
- Officially licensed
Your little one sure does love pulling pranks, doesn’t he? His favorite has always been popping out and scaring the socks right off your feet. Yeah, he’s a pretty good scarer but if he wants to be the best he’s going to have to go to the most prestigious school for professional scarers. We are talking about Monster University of course!
Now, the only question is, how is your rugrat suppose to get into such and amazing college? First off, he’s still an infant and, secondly, he is a HUMAN! He's exactly what the graduates from MU are supposed to scare. So it seems all the odds are stacked against your little one BUT we might have a solution that can help him realize his dreams. Check out this amazing Mike Classic Infant Costume!
Your little monster can take on the identity of one of MU’s greatest students, Mike Wazowski. This tiny, charismatic, green, one-eyed monster was a student who had to go up against all odds while he attended classes at the university and he still overcame all his obstacles with flying colors. So we know that with your kiddo being as good of a scarer as he is already and with this Mike Costume, he’ll have no problem graduating at the top of his class!
He can get plenty of practice this Halloween while you take him out trick or treating. Grab one of our Sulley costumes and the two of you can be MU’s most well-known alumni!
|0/6MO||Chest||18" - 20"||46cm - 51cm|
|0/6MO||Sleeve Length||7 1/2"||19cm|
|0/6MO||Foot Cover Length||4"||10cm|
|0/6MO||Child Size||0-6 months||0-6 months|
|0/6MO||Hat Circumference||20" - 22"||51cm - 56cm|
|6/12 Months||Chest||20" - 22"||51cm - 56cm|
|6/12 Months||Sleeve Length||8 1/2"||22cm|
|6/12 Months||Inseam||8 1/2"||22cm|
|6/12 Months||Foot Cover Length||4 1/4"||11cm|
|6/12 Months||Child Size||6-12 months||6-12 months|
|6/12 Months||Hat Circumference||20" - 22"||51cm - 56cm|
|12/18 Months||Chest||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||9"||23cm|
|12/18 Months||Inseam||9 1/2"||24cm|
|12/18 Months||Foot Cover Length||4 1/4"||11cm|
|12/18 Months||Child Size||12-18 months||12-18 months|
|12/18 Months||Hat Circumference||20" - 22"||51cm - 56cm|
- Great CostumeBy Queen | October 27, 2022Size 6/12 MonthsCostume was too cute. Ordered the 6 - 12 months Costume. He is 5 months old. He barely fit the jumpsuit. The cap was super big! However, it was a cute costume overall. Guess next year order a size up and then pay to have it altered to fit him.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?