- Jacket w/ Attached Shirt Front & Tie
- 100% polyester felt & broadcloth
- Felt cutaway tailcoat jacket fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center front
- Broadcloth shirt front sewn into right shoulder of jacket, fastens to left shoulder & around neck w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Elastic waistband on cropped felt pants
- Green felt bow tie sewn to shirt front
- 8" high felt top hat
We all want the luck of the Irish. We all want to lay our hands on some leprechaun gold. So we set our leprechaun traps. We wait patiently for a clumsy little man dressed in green to fall into them. We always fail in our endeavors though. Some people tell us that we are crazy, that there is no such things as leprechauns. But we know better. They possess magic. A magic that hides their gold.
There was a tiny man, a leprechaun,
gold filled his halls, and his name was Shaun.
And all men craved his gold,
But only John was so bold.
An Irish spell cast, stopped him at dawn.
But, you know that leprechauns exist. You know they do, because you have a gold filled halls. You know, because you have a little magic. Put on this Leprechaun Costume, and protect your gold from all of us would be thieves. Use your magic to protect what is yours. Keep John's hands off your precious treasure. Cast an Irish spell, and don't fall into our clumsy leprechaun traps. Although, we would probably leave your gold alone if you convinced all of our friends that we weren't crazy. Convince them that leprechauns exist. That magic is real.
|Small||Jacket Length (Front)||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Small||Jacket Length (Back)||41"||104cm|
|Small||Waist||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length (Front)||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length (Back)||42"||107cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|Standard||Jacket Length (Front)||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Standard||Jacket Length (Back)||43"||109cm|
|Standard||Waist||34" - 42"||86cm - 107cm|
|Standard||Pants Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (Front)||22 1/2"||57cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (Back)||44"||112cm|
|X-Large||Waist||38" - 46"||97cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Pants Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|2X||Jacket Length (Front)||22 1/2"||57cm|
|2X||Jacket Length (Back)||45"||114cm|
|2X||Waist||44" - 52"||112cm - 132cm|
|2X||Pants Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|3X||Jacket Length (Front)||23"||58cm|
|3X||Jacket Length (Back)||46"||117cm|
|3X||Waist||50" - 58"||127cm - 147cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Got so many compliments on this costumeBy LuckyCharmsCA | November 6, 2013Ordered this for Halloween (I'm Irish) and got so many compliments on it. Strangers in the street were stopping me to ask to take a photo together.
A couple of caveats to that: firstly, I did not like the hat, which is much floppier than it looks in the photo, particularly the brim. However, I simply upgraded to the St Patrick's Day Tall Hat, also from this website (Product # JA22742), and the extra $7 really made the costume look a million bucks in my opinion. I thought the costume was amazing value nevertheless. I'm very happy with it.
The pants are very large at the waist and cannot be adjusted, so you might want to have a pair of suspenders handy if you don't have much of a beer belly! Again, a minor inconvenience, in my view, for a fabulous costume.
Lastly, the label says not to iron the costume. I simply turned it inside out and ironed it through a pillow case on a medium heat and it ironed just fine - maybe test on an unobtrusive corner of the costume first to be on the safe side.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | March 23, 2020missing hatWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 19, 2019Always quality product and great customer service !Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 15, 2019A pleasure doing business withWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | March 15, 2019Not bad, I thought the material would be just slightly better, but all in all not a bad costume for the price, would recommendWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Yudho | November 28, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Not good quality!By Anonymous | April 27, 2018We purchased 3 of these costumes for a play we are having this weekend. After trying on for costume parade and then dress rehearsal. we now have to completely make new pants. The felt pulls apart easily and cannot be mended. Not recommended for theatre.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry to hear about the quality! Did you happen to reach out to Customer Service in regards to this? They are here to help!