Kingdom Hearts Oblivion Keyblade
- Toy Weapon
- Kingdom Hearts Oblivion Keyblade
- Keyblade is molded foam over a rigid core
- 35" long
- Painted to look just like the one in the game
- Officially licensed
Listen, we love Kingdom Hearts. We played all the games and we love nothing more that heading to all of Disney’s worlds to battle against the bad guys using a keyblade, but we have to be completely honest. We have no idea what’s going on with the story. Xemnas is really Ansem, but not really. Riku is kind of dark, but really he’s good. We’re pretty sure that Organization XIII is evil, but we’re not even fully sure of that. All we know is that keyblades are pretty awesome and we want see more of that sweet, sweet keyblade action.
Well, now you can engage in some cool keyblade action with this Kingdom Hearts Oblivion Keyblade. It’s based on the one wielded by Sora and Roxas in the Square Enix video game series! It’s made out of foam, but has a rigid core to give it a little weight as you swing it through the air. It also makes for a great collectible, so you can hang it on your wall when your done slaying imaginary Heartless.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Love it!By Anonymous | November 27, 2017Looks just like it does in the picture. This shipped last with my whole order but it still arrived before December 4th.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Samantha | January 6, 2021Size StandardAbsolutely love this . Great quality for just 20 dollars mom got me oathkeeper before i order this and both are great qualityBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun for fansBy Anonymous | November 17, 2020Simple and clean, not too much detail, but it looks just like the picture! the foam is a little thin, fragile around the finer details, great for photoshoots, or display. But paint is a little scuffed in places, but I'm happy with the product.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wow!By Karla | October 26, 2020Size StandardI was kinda worried about the quality. I bought this for a photo shoot for my wedding and they are way better than expected. I bought the oathkeeper too! I´m very happy with my purchase,Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?