Kingdom Hearts Oathkeeper Costume Keyblade Prop
- Toy Weapon
- Kingdom Hearts Oathkeeper Keyblade
- Keyblade is molded foam over a rigid core
- 35" long
- Painted to look just like the one in the game
- Officially licensed
Sora sure has been taking his sweet time, hasn’t he? Kingdom Hearts II came out over a decade ago and we thought he would’ve solved all the problems in the interconnected worlds of Disney by now. But apparently, it’s not as easy as all that. Actually, maybe Sora could use a hand in solving the problems of the connected universe. You’d just need a keyblade to help them out…
Whoa! Conveniently, you can get a keyblade from Kingdom Hearts right here! This Oathkeeper Keyblade looks just like one of Sora’s signature weapons from Square Enix series. It has a rigid core with a molded foam blade to recreate the look from the video game. You can use it to slay the Heartless, Nobodies or whatever other evil figures you find lurking around your homeworld. Or you could just hang it on your wall and gaze upon its splendid glory! Either is pretty cool.
- Great!By Anonymous | November 27, 2017I really love this product! It's so pretty when you're actually holding it and is a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. This shipped a lot faster than I thought it would and there are no damages in shipping even though it wasn't wrapped in foam.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Max | November 14, 2021Size StandardIt's pretty good too.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | November 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Low qualityBy adam | October 21, 2021Size StandardLow quality upclose from a distance it's okBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Love itBy Samantha | December 27, 2020Size StandardAbsolutely love this . It great quality and even thought the chains missing i can swing it around with ease.it got here faster then my mom was expecting. Mom thought it was going to be smaller due to price so couldn't be happier that i can use it for roxas cosplay(i just order oblivion too so i can dual wield)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good prop Good priceBy Anonymous | November 17, 2020This is a fun product. Good for any KH fan; A nice addition to a game room or for a photoshoot. The paint job is a little fuzzy, but overall It looks nice. The detailed blade feels fragile, and I wish it included the keychain, but I can't complain.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy AstralSoul | October 3, 2019It's pretty good, definitely worth what I paid for it. It's a lot longer than what it looks like in the picture, it feels pretty sturdy too. It does kind of smell weird though to me, though that's to be expected considering how it's made, so if smell could ever be an issue for you, then consider buying a plastic one (will probably be more expensive though). It looks pretty good honestly.Was this review helpful to you?