Disney Kim Possible Animated Series Women's Shego Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Covers
- Leg Pouch
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Attached foam boot covers have elastic bands under foot
- Foam belt has hook & loop fastener at back, vinyl faux gem at front
- Leg pouch has 2 straps w/ hook & loop fastener
- Forearm-length gloves
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Let's Be Honest
Kim Possible is cool as a high school heroine. Sure, she's cool. She's a cheerleader if you're into that kind of thing. Also, she's not really into enacting evil plots. If we're being honest, Shego is the best part of the whole series. She's got the sass, the smarts, and the swirly green smokey hands. And if that's not cool, we don't know what is.
While she might technically be written as the sidekick to the "evil genius", Shego knows better. When Hego claims his standard evil genius status, she asks if he's ever been tested which, after seeing his plots fall flat, again and again, is a rather good question. Speaking of hard-hitting questions, Shego is always thinking about the important holes in a plot. For instance, you can't fill a bottomless pit with water if it's bottomless and if you suck up all the water in the Great Lakes, where are all the fish supposed to go? All important pieces that have been overlooked by her supposedly brilliant cohort.
Details & Design
Smart and snazzy is the name of the game when it comes to this licensed Shego jumpsuit from Kim Possible! The green and black uniform has just the right stretch. One green and one black boot cover can be worn with your own heels while a little pouch straps around one calf. The high-neck has a gray faux gem at the neck. The look is polished off with one green and one black glove and a belt around the waist. Pairing perfectly with a long black wavey do, black lipstick, and a sassy attitude, this costume is sure to cause some devilish plot thinking.
While many villains can't stand their arch enemies, Kim and Shego are more like friend-emies. That's why pairing up with the other main characters of this hit cartoon is sure to be a blast this Halloween. Just make sure Ron Stoppable doesn't bring his naked mole-rat to any Halloween parties. There's a time and a place, Ron!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2019Honestly not happy at all. The material is extremely cheap, you could see through the chest. They use a bright line green thread so you can see all the seams, and the back closes with Velcro and you can see the Velcro outlines on the back. There’s and a weird bunched up part on the back and it fits terrible. I’m 5’10” and 150 pounds and got a medium. It’s super loose around my hips, legs, and arms but tight around my neck because the torso part is too short. Don’t recommend. Will definitely be returning.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Alysha | October 11, 2019Really great! Kind of cheap fabric but is what I expected. It’s not really shiny at all like the photo though. I’m 5’7 at 140 lbs and I got a size small and it fits perfectly other than the torso being a little too shortWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...So glad the Kim Possible Shego Costume was a good fit for you! Thanks for sharing a photo - enjoy:)
- Two StarsBy Brigid | October 23, 2019As the other reviews mentioned, this costume is cheaply made and ill fitting. I am 5’5 and 135 lbs and got the small. The fabric is see through, and the stitching is sloppy and prominent. The whole back, belt, and leg pouch are fastened with Velcro, which leaves the material loose and sagging. For $50, this is absolutely ridiculous. I would’ve paid $10 max for it, which is on par with the quality. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Extremely disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?
- CHEAPBy Anonymous | October 21, 2019if you’re going to spend $50 on a costume, you would think the seams of the costume wouldn’t come undone when putting on and taking off.
And no...it isn’t too small. It’s so baggy all around. I’m 5’9 and 150 lbs and got a medium and it’s huge. (I’m usually a 6/8, so normally mediums fit)
I ended up having to take in four inches on the top just to be barely snug.
Cheap fabric, cheap costume, go somewhere else for it.Was this review helpful to you?