Wild Turkey Costume for Kids
- Small (4-6): Sold out
- Medium (8-10): Sold out
- Turkey Jumpsuit
- Foot Covers
- Polyester jumpsuit uses Hook and Loop fastener to fasten
- Attached red wings to bottom of sleeves
- Back piece of feathers measures 25 1/2'' by 25''
- Plush turkey head attached to headpiece & uses Hook and Loop fastener to fasten
- Yellow foam shoe covers are also included
Is your kiddo a huge fan of Halloween as well as Thanksgiving? Well, then we have the perfect costume for him to run around in during the colorful festivities this coming Fall. Make your little one’s face light up when you show off this amazing Kid's Turkey Costume!
Whether your youngster wants to flap his wings and fly around the block this Halloween or has the honor of playing the main course in a Thanksgiving play, this is the costume to do it in! As a turkey, your kiddo will be much more than the poster-child for Thanksgiving. Your child will also be the bird that came in second to the eagle as the United States’ national emblem. Personally, we agree with ole Ben Franklin. He thought the turkey was a bird that’s respectable while the eagle had lacked courage and morale. So if you think that your youngster is bold, honest, and ready to fly, then this is the costume for him. Benjamin Franklin would be proud to see that the spirit of the turkey is still alive and well in the country he helped founded.Your little one’s feathery transformation will be quick and easy. Once he jumps into the colorful jumpsuit all that needs to be done is securely attaching the turkey headpiece and popping the yellow foam shoe covers on. This Kids Turkey Costume will be a perfect reminder during Halloween to be thankful and will certainly make any Thanksgiving celebration stuffed with even more fun!
|Small (4-6)||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 20, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- So cuteBy Current Customer | August 29, 2019My son is a huge bird lover so he was super excited when he saw this costume. It’s really cute on and my son absolutely loves it (which is the most important part). My only negative was that the stitching came off one of the arm straps and I had to sew it back one...not a huge deal, just a little frustrating.Was this review helpful to you?