Toddler/Child Triceratops Fossil Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Shoe Covers
- Pair of Mitts
- Quit digging for bones, and start trick-or-treating for candy!
- 100% polyester velour and fiberfill
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Printed skeleton on front, fabric, stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Attached shoe covers have elastic in lower edge
- Mitts have elastic cuffs, printed bones on back
- Hood has printed skull, soft-sculpted crest; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener under chin
Unfortunately, these guys went AWOL along with all of their other homies during the mass extinction. Total bummer! Fortunately, there's still a way that we can enjoy these big boys, because they left their remains as fossils. Now your child can resurrect some tricera bones and bring the prehistoric party to life by going in this kid's triceratops fossil costume!
This delightful costume combines two of our favorite Halloween themes, skeletons and dinosaurs. Awesome! Styled as an easy-to-wear jumpsuit, this costume features a soft-sculpted hood and a plush tail, so your little guy will be ready to run around the Smithsonian or anywhere else that his fossil friends are hanging out. Or, you could coordinate this costume with our T-Rex and Pterodactyl fossil costumes to turn his group of friends or siblings into a cadre of prehistoric mega beasts. Imagine how much fun blowing up the neighborhood with these Mesozoic bones while out trick-or-treating will be! We don't think that candy is going to stand a chance when you suit your boy or girl up in this delightful costume...
|Small||Child Size||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Medium||Child Size||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large||Child Size||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Awesome. Careful with SizeBy Kat A | October 3, 2016This costume is just beautiful. Fabric is extremely soft and the details are perfect. However, be careful with the size chart. I am including below the ones included in the tag of the costume:
S: up to 12 months
M: up to 24 months
XL: 4-6Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved but...By Grace | October 17, 2019Love this costume ! Super cute; soft and my son loves it ... only thing I would change is the height where they place the tail; I feel the tail is almost at my sons knees... and this is the correct size fit everywhere else. Size chart is accurateWas this review helpful to you?