Kid's Godzilla Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Attached shoe covers have elastic bands under foot
- Stuff tail w/ tissue or fiberfill, then attach to back of jumpsuit w/ hook & loop fastener
- Foam mask has elastic band around back of head
- Officially licensed
Tween. When you look this word up in the dictionary, it is defined as either a boy or girl from the age of 10 until about 12. Someone who is not quite a teenager, yet no longer a mere child -- a preteen. In fact, parents have been using a variation of this word since the 13th century. If we are being honest, however, a more apt description would be just to add a picture of this Godzilla costume with shoe covers and mask. Seriously. It doesn't matter what century we are living in, tweens are scary.
In fact, Godzilla and the average tween have a lot in common. They both like to rampage throughout the city while yelling and spewing fire for no apparent reason. Ok. Godzilla technically has a reason. He's a horrible monster that likes to topple cities throughout Japan. It's kinda his thing; he's been smashing skyscrapers since the 1950s. Tweens, on the other hand, have no viable excuse for their behavior. They are well passed the terrible twos and far from that looming teenage angst.
They may act angry or anxious, but it's not like they have to fight Mothra. Or, King Kong. The hardest thing tweens have to do all day is navigate the middle school lunchroom. Although, this costume has a detachable tail so the hot lunch line is definitely more manageable.
|X-Small||Child Size||2 - 4||2 - 4|
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- just okayBy Anonymous | October 3, 2016The jumpsuit is narrow - we'll have to pin it - and my son is normal size to thin. The tail is not attached. It's left unattached so that you can stuff it with something. Then you're supposed to Velcro it on the butt. Good luck with that staying on...another pin. Mask is fine...small eye holes, and feet coverings are good. My son loves it, so we'll make it work.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- HappyBy Current Customer | June 12, 2018This is for my 6 year old grandson who loves Godzilla. He had one but there was a laundry catastrophe. You saved the day. He loves it.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We'll make sure to put our superhero capes on as a result of saving the day for your grandson. Thanks for the great review!
- For the price is a good buy...By Current Customer | September 25, 2016My son is 8yrs old. I ordered a size Medium eventho by the size chart it seems that i needed to order a size Large. The Medium fits him perfectly. The material its ok, the mask is on the cheap side. He is happy with it.Was this review helpful to you?