Kid's Headless Human Costume
- Black robe w/ severed neck
- 100% polyester robe w/ hole for head to poke out of
- Harness is hidden under robe
- Elastic bands go underneath armpit and Hook and Loop fastener to plastic neck to hold up harness
- Neck & shoulders is paited red to look like dripping blood
Being headless is never easy. Clothes just don't fit right. You can never wear a hoodie or a baseball cap. Plus, all that coagulating blood is messy. No one wants to stand too close to you for fear you will drip on them. They say kids can be so mean, but try walking down a school hallway without a head. If you thought someone calling you 'Brace Face' or 'Four Eyes' was bad, try listening to 'Dead Head' and 'Stubby Neck Freak' all day long.
And, don't even get me started on trying to eat lunch in the cafeteria. Never mind that a headless kid doesn't actually need to eat anymore -- what, with being the living dead and all. It's hard to hold a lunch tray, maneuver through the line, and carry your head all at the same time. Plus, the whole running joke that the 8th graders have about you and the infamous 'Mystery Meat' selection that the lunch ladies always serve up at the end of the month is enough to make you want to crawl into the nearest unoccupied grave. Sometimes it's easier to just skip lunch altogether, but recess is not much better. The headless kid is always the last one picked for teams, even the guy with the asthma inhaler gets picked before you.
That's one of the reasons this robe is so awesome. It's long and flowing with a harness underneath to support everything. It may not be perfect, but helps you blend in with the living a little better..
|X-Large||Child Size||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large||Robe Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Standard||Child Size||Up to 14||Up to 14|
|Teen||Child Size||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Teen||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Teen||Robe Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Great costume! My son said after a while the straps were kind of uncomfortable so he took it off. Otherwise, a good concept.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume but not made wellBy Current Customer | November 9, 2018While my daughter loved the costume it didn’t stay in place properly while in motion. It kept sliding back until ultimately she took it off. That was disappointing for the amount of money we spent. She literally wore it for about 15 minutes. If she was on display and not moving it would have been great but didn’t work out for a kid trick-or-treating.Was this review helpful to you?
- Could be betterBy Current Customer | November 3, 2018This costume had a hard plastic part inside that my son said was uncomfortable. Also the gown was a bit cheaply made.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By Anonymous | October 13, 2018My 9 year old son wore this costume last year and it was a HUGE hit! Not another one like it at school or while trick or treating - and he was voted best costume by his class. It was the perfect mix of spooky and funny. For school I cut up an old turtleneck to cover the neck which truly is very fake and almost comical looking but wanted to cover the blood anyway : P. We did have to rig the shoulder braces with padding as they were too big for my son and hurt a bit, but he was able to keep the costume on from lunch time through trick or treating. I actually bought a silver platter from the dollar store, cut it and half and strapped it around so it looked like his head was on a silver platter which was a little tricky but really added to the costume so the head wasn't "floating" Would definitely recommend!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great lookBy Current Customer | November 12, 2016My Grandson loved his Halloween look. It was allowed at school but not with the knife. We put bubble wrap around the shoulder to make it softer.Was this review helpful to you?