Kid's Headless Human Costume
- Black robe w/ severed neck
- 100% polyester robe w/ hole for head to poke out of
- Harness is hidden under robe
- Elastic bands go underneath armpit and Hook and Loop fastener to plastic neck to hold up harness
- Neck & shoulders is paited red to look like dripping blood
The Gruesome Truth
Listen, we all know that some kids like some gross stuff. You know... bugs, mud, creepy ghost stories that involve a headless character that frightens the living... that kind of thing! We're not exactly sure why some kids favor those sorts of gross and creepy things, but we do know that those kids totally shine during Halloween. It's why we make sure to keep this Kid's Headless Human Costume around. This gruesome costume will satisfy any kid who revels in the scary and macabre! It comes with everything they need to send the rest of the kids on the block running in fear. If you have a child that absolutely loves gross and scary things, then this is the costume for them!
This Headless Human Costume takes its inspiration from the classic tales of the Headless Horseman stories. It starts with a harness that fits with elastic bands under the arm. The harness has a neck and shoulders on top. Both are painted with red paint to simulate the look of blood. The simple black robe fits over the harness and creates the illusion that your child's severed head is resting below the neck. Your child can wear their normal clothes underneath, making this a quick and easy costume to change into. Put it all together and this is the perfect costume for any child who wants to gross out friends and family alike. We recommend pairing it up with one of our toy knives (sold separately).
|X-Large||Child Size||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large||Robe Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Standard||Child Size||Up to 14||Up to 14|
|Teen||Child Size||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Teen||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Teen||Robe Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
- Five StarsBy ??? | March 5, 2022Size StandardPerfect coustum for 12 years oldBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 7, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Great costume! My son said after a while the straps were kind of uncomfortable so he took it off. Otherwise, a good concept.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume but not made wellBy Current Customer | November 9, 2018While my daughter loved the costume it didn’t stay in place properly while in motion. It kept sliding back until ultimately she took it off. That was disappointing for the amount of money we spent. She literally wore it for about 15 minutes. If she was on display and not moving it would have been great but didn’t work out for a kid trick-or-treating.Was this review helpful to you?
- Could be betterBy Current Customer | November 3, 2018This costume had a hard plastic part inside that my son said was uncomfortable. Also the gown was a bit cheaply made.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By Anonymous | October 13, 2018My 9 year old son wore this costume last year and it was a HUGE hit! Not another one like it at school or while trick or treating - and he was voted best costume by his class. It was the perfect mix of spooky and funny. For school I cut up an old turtleneck to cover the neck which truly is very fake and almost comical looking but wanted to cover the blood anyway : P. We did have to rig the shoulder braces with padding as they were too big for my son and hurt a bit, but he was able to keep the costume on from lunch time through trick or treating. I actually bought a silver platter from the dollar store, cut it and half and strapped it around so it looked like his head was on a silver platter which was a little tricky but really added to the costume so the head wasn't "floating" Would definitely recommend!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great lookBy Current Customer | November 12, 2016My Grandson loved his Halloween look. It was allowed at school but not with the knife. We put bubble wrap around the shoulder to make it softer.Was this review helpful to you?