Teen Inflatable T-Rex Jurassic World Costume
- Jumpsuit with Attached Fan
- Battery Pack
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester
- Inflatable jumpsuit has front zipper, elastic at wrists and ankles
- Clear vinyl vision port in character neck
- Gloves have elastic at wrists
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Costume fits 34-36 jacket size
- Officially licensed
Oh, The Hu-Meme-ity
The invasion has begun. By now, you’ve seen the memes. You’ve seen T-Rexes mowing the lawn. You’ve seen them shoveling the sidewalk. You’ve seen them attempting to ride a bicycle with their tiny little arms. You’ve seen them head to the gym for their daily work out and you’ve seen them making the bed in the morning. You’ve seen them working in the office on their computers. The onslaught of dinosaur memes may have even overtaken the insane volume of cat memes going around on the internet! Humanity is surely doomed!
Well, that’s okay. If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em! Right? With this inflatable T-Rex costume, your teen will be able to become a meme of their own. It’s even officially licensed from the latest Jurassic World movie, so you can be sure that this thing is legit.
This dinosaur costume comes with everything your child needs to become the ferocious beast from the movies. It comes with an oversized jumpsuit that’s made out of an airtight windbreaker material. It has printed dinosaur details on the exterior and even has details like a tail, a vicious looking head, and tiny dino arms. Of course, the best part about this costume is the inflation function. It comes with a small fan and motor that inflate the costume with the flip of a switch. Just zip it up, turn on the fan, and your teen will be ready to meme!
Hilarity May Ensue
Whether your child decides to use this to make some new internet videos or they just want to live their dream of becoming a dinosaur, this Jurassic World inflatable T-Rex costume is the answer! We have to admit that it is a bit difficult to move around in, but that just makes the costume that much funnier to watch in action.
- Runs very smallBy SR | October 7, 2019I ordered this for my son. He’s 57” tall and this costume just barely fits. He just turned 10 and this is the teen size. If he was any taller this costume would not have fit him.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?