Toddler Triceratops Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- 100% polyester velour jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Dinosaur headpiece fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener under chin, has elastic at back of neck
- Foot covers have elastic band for under feet, felt claws for toes
- Mitts have elastic at wrists & felt claws at fingertips
- Headpiece has soft-sculpted crest & horns on top w/ hard plastic eyes
Dinosaurs. Every kid loves them, and let’s be honest – so does every adult. From movies like Jurassic Park to television shows like Dino Train, dinosaurs are the hottest trend out there, which is saying something since it’s been 65 million years since they roamed the Earth!
The best thing about dinosaurs is that they appeal to so many different ages. From toddlers to adults, everyone can appreciate how cool dinosaurs look and act. Whether you love the omnivorous dinosaurs or the herbivorous ones, their stunning horns and larger-than-life teeth make them both something to admire and something to fear. But this toddler dinosaur costume won’t turn your little one into a terrifying, ancient creature, instead they’ll be the cutest dinosaur in town. Because there’s nothing scary about this soft and snuggly dino costume!
You might not be able to create your own dinosaur theme park by dressing your little one up in this Toddler Triceratops Costume, but he will still be pretty adorable. Your only other option is to collect fossilized amber with a mosquito trapped inside and splice the DNA inside with a frog's... and that's not nearly as fun as it sounds. This 100% polyester velour jumpsuit fastens with Hook and Loop fastener in the back for easy on and off all night long. The stuffed tail and soft headpiece with horns and plastic eyes add detail to the costume and the foot covers and mitts ensure that your child looks like a dinosaur from head to toe. And bam. That's how you get a dinosaur in your home!
|6/12 Months||Torso||22 1/2"||57cm|
|6/12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||32"||81cm|
|4T||Jumpsuit Length||40 1/2"||103cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Sizing is OUT TO LUNCH!!!By Jenns48 | September 19, 2015Got the XL for my small 3 year old and it is way to short. Waste of time and money ordering from hereWas this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 30, 2019Got the 18-24 month thinking it might be a little snug on my larger than average young toddler. They either sent the wrong size, on the tag it says M, or their measurements for children are way off.Was this review helpful to you?
- Way too big!By Flor | October 17, 2019I got the 6-12 month size my baby is 6 months and chunky and the costume was huge! The headpiece fits my 10 year old. What a waste of money!Was this review helpful to you?
- TOO BIGBy Courtney | October 12, 20196-12 MONTH would fit a 4 year old
Way too bigWas this review helpful to you?
- You get what you pay forBy PortlandMom | January 29, 2019Cheap material and not as pictured. There’s no fabric on the bottom of the foot piece so it just hangs over a shoe. Also runs HUGE. Would not recommendWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- HUGEBy Anonymous | October 15, 2018I ordered the 6-12 month for my 10 month old who is 20 pounds. It is HUGE. I had my 4 year old try it on and it almost fits him! The head piece was even big on my 4 year old. Have to return it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Huge!By Anonymous | September 30, 2018Got a small for my 12 month old and there is no way he can wear it this year; saving it for next Halloween when he won't be swimming in it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wrong sizingBy Anonymous | September 29, 2018I bought the small which says 6-12months. My son is 14 months old and this is way too big. It could fit a 3 year old.Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume too smallBy Current Customer | February 2, 2017My son is 3 years old and short for his age. The costume size was 2T-4T but it is much too short... I can't imagin a four year old wearing it... Had to buy a new one 4T-6T...Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute, but way too bigBy Current Customer | November 27, 2016This triceratops costume is so cute. I got a 6-12 month size and it is extremely big on him. He’s only 4 months old, but is 18 pounds and 27 inches long. He wears 6-9 month clothes, but the sizing is way off for this costume. It’s even way too big on my 2 and 1/2 year old. I’m going to have to sew it up a lot to try and get it to fit.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...That sounds like an adorable combo! Thank you for the review, we appreciate the feedback.
- Too smallBy Anonymous | October 29, 2014I wish I would of read the review before me. My son wears a 3t so I bought him the 2-4yr and it is way to small. It literally goes up to his knees and the crotch area is very tight... unfortunately its 2 days before Halloween so I cant return it.. besides that my son loves it and its super cute.... just keep in mind to go up about two sizes...Was this review helpful to you?
- Too small!By christine | October 15, 2014My son is 15 months old. He is a little taller than average. I used the find a size on the website and they recommended a 18-24 month. I thought that may be a little snug so I went up a size to a 2t-4t. I figured it would be a little big. Well it was quite a shock to me to see the costume so tight over his shoulders and was very uncomfortable and tight in his diaper area. I'm very disappointed and would NOT recommend this item.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing was not accurateBy MIRIAM H. | November 10, 2013Size said 2t-4t. Barely fit, and my son isn't even a full 3t. Sleeves and legs were too short and it was short in the torso, so was tight in the critch area. The first time I put it in him the seam in the shoulder came out. I wasn't impressed overall with the costume. My son enjoyed it anyways ( I didn't have time to get another one so he still wore it), but without accurate descriptions I probably will not purchase online again. My son should have easily fit in a 2t-4t and this seemed closer to an 18 month size. No way a 4t kid could wear it.Was this review helpful to you?