Infant/Toddler Rust Triceratops Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- 100% polyester
- Soft plush orange romper w/ rust colored accents
- Elastic straps at feet w/ fabric dinosaur claws
- Matching orange mittens w/ fabric claws
- Triceratops headpiece w/ Hook and Loop fastener chin strap
Owning your own dinosaur is a lot of hard work...and we’re pretty sure it might be illegal; we're not quite sure on all of the details of the actual laws for that just yet. But it’s safe to assume you’d be breaking at least ten different laws.
Just imagine how much extra effort it would take to search all the grocery stores in your area just to find and match its very specific prehistoric diet. That’s like next level paleo diet. Trust us, it would be fun for, like, two days. Then you’d look at your baby brontosaurus or your tiny pterodactyl and think: what have I done? Turning your little one into a triceratops, however, is much easier and totally within the realm of legality. So, the next time you start doing online research on exotic prehistoric pets, just remember that we have this adorable Rust Triceratops Costume just waiting for your munchkin. At the end of the day, you’ll be happy the look--while insanely adorable--is temporary.
Not only does this cozy romper promise to keep your kiddo cuddly, but the plush, horned headpiece and matching mittens mean that you may, in fact, really convince yourself that you’ve got a pet dinosaur on your hands. But rest assured: you already know where to find his favorite food--mashed bananas--and he’ll likely not outgrow the entire floor plan of your house.
|Small (6 - 12 mos)||Chest||32"||81cm|
|Small (6 - 12 mos)||Torso||24"||61cm|
|Small (6 - 12 mos)||Jumpsuit Length||32"||81cm|
|Medium (18 - 24 mos)||Chest||36"||91cm|
|Medium (18 - 24 mos)||Torso||26"||66cm|
|Medium (18 - 24 mos)||Jumpsuit Length||36"||91cm|
|Large (2T - 4T)||Chest||38"||97cm|
|Large (2T - 4T)||Torso||28"||71cm|
|Large (2T - 4T)||Jumpsuit Length||38"||97cm|
|X-Large (4 - 6)||Chest||40"||102cm|
|X-Large (4 - 6)||Torso||30"||76cm|
|X-Large (4 - 6)||Jumpsuit Length||40"||102cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Head piece is too bigBy Anonymous | October 15, 2014I bought the costume for my 7 month old. It is really cute. Great colors, the material is very soft & it's warm. It's too bad that the head piece is way too big & heavy. It covers the eyes. My son kept taking the hood off. I returned it for a completely different costume. The costume is probably better for an older child.Was this review helpful to you?
- Huge!!!!By Dusty | October 30, 2019I bought the 6-12 months for my 8 month old and it fits my 3 year old now I have to buy something else and pay for another rush order ??Was this review helpful to you?
- You get what you pay forBy PortlandMom | January 29, 2019Cheap material and not as pictured. There’s no fabric on the bottom of the foot piece so it just hangs over a shoe. Also runs HUGE. Would not recommendWas this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Wish I could give them less than one star. Don’t order from here. RidiculousWas this review helpful to you?
One StarBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Triple the size. My sone couldnt even wear it and they were out of stock of his “real” size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wayyyy too big.By Dweiss | November 17, 2018We ordered a 6-12 month costume and received what was labeled 6-12 month but it was the same size as a 3T costume we ordered for our daughter. If you’re looking for something to fit a 6-12 month old, this one WILL NOT FIT.Was this review helpful to you?
- HorribleBy Francisco | November 17, 2018Brought a 12 months costume for my baby boy when it arrive the costume was so big it fit my 4 years old Daughter and I could not return itWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello Francisco, Thank you for your input.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about the sizing of the costume. We have a great exchange program, and could have sent a replacement order for the same costume in a different size, another costume of your choice, or simply refunded the order on return.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues. Best Regards.
- Wrong costume sentBy JG | November 6, 2018I ordered a dinosaur because my son was so happy to be one and the day before Halloween a wolf costume showed up. It was so upsetting!!!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi Jessica, I apologize if you received a Wolf costume, and not the Dinosaur costume you ordered. In looking at your order, I do not see any prior contact from you about this. Also,the UPS/USPS tracking linked to your order does show the following information: October 25, 2018 at 12:39 pm
Delivered, In/At Mailbox MELVILLE, NY 11747. So, it seems that you did receive it in your mailbox on 10/25/18. For future reference, please reach out to us with any questions/concerns on an order. We attempt to resolve any issues for our valued customers. Best regards.
- Super cute but runs big!By Anonymous | October 12, 2018I bought my two sons these costumes one in orange and one in green, both are super cute but the sizing I believe is off because my 8 month old is in 6-9 month clothing so I got him a size 6-12 month and it’s hugeee it could fit my 2 year old son that’s in 2t clothing, the size 12-24 months fits more like 2t/3t in my opinion. Super cute and wonderful material!Was this review helpful to you?
- Waaaaaaaaaaay too big!By Anonymous | October 12, 2018Bought the small for my baby who wears 12 month size clothes. It’s super big on him. The hood part with the Dino head on it is huge! It barely fits my husband’s head when he puts it on and he’s a full grown man who is 6 ft 2 inches. The body part might fit next year but I don’t think the hooded Dino head ever will fit him.... as a baby...Was this review helpful to you?
- Wayyy took big!!By Anonymous | October 31, 2015I got the smallest size and it could probably fit a 2 year old.
Also, the material was kind of cheap looking.Was this review helpful to you?