Oliver the Owl Costume for Infants
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Wings
- 100% polyester velour fabric, faux fur, & fiberfill
- Bodysuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Elastic around leg openings, crotch snaps for diaper access
- Fully lined, with fiberfill stuffing between lining & outer shell for plump look
- Faux-fur-covered wings have wire in top edge, can be bent as desired
- Bodysuit has bright yellow bow tie sewn to front neckline
- Faux fur hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Hood has soft-sculpted & appliqued owl face on top
More Like Owlet
Owls are majestic creatures. From the largest to the smallest, these predators are silent and deadly. They swoop through the night, hunting for prey that won't even hear them until it's too late. They aren't a threat to people, of course, but field mice better look out! But then there are baby owls, and really tiny owls. We know they are majestic, too, but they are just so darn cute! Why not combine two super cute beings and dress up your baby as an owl this year? They will be adorably dapper in this Infant Oliver the Owl Costume.
This costume, composed of bodysuit, wings, and hood, is covered in a super soft faux fur, perfect for baby's delicate complexion. Snap buttons around the legs make diaper changes a breeze, and the attached wings have wiring in the top that can be bent into a preferred shape. The front features a soft gray tummy and a large yellow bowtie, also attached. The hood has a small yellow beak, large eyes, and "tufts" of fabric that resemble ears, much like an owl's feathers can. Layer a long onesie underneath if you're looking for extra warmth!
Into the Night
Babies sleep at night, unlike owls, but for a period of time, they certainly wake up a lot when parents would like to sleep! Awake or asleep, your little one will look adorable as a this tiny predator. Be it Halloween or a different costume event, every situation is made better by a baby owl!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review