Infant Ninja Turtle Jumper
- Pair of Booties
- 4 Scarves
- 90% cotton/10% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ snaps at right shoulder and along inseams for diaper access
- Booties have stiffened soles & elastic at ankles
- Choose one of the four head colored scarves to velcro to hat
- One scarf in each of 4 colors: red, orange, blue, purple; each has embroidered eyes on front
Before they were the ninja-fighting party animals that we all know and love, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were just little baby turtles who couldn't even hold a slice of pizza, let alone eat one. The tiny dudes spent their days crawling around in their diapers, while Master Splinter took good care of them and made sure they didn't get into too much trouble.
If that sounds a lot like your own little ninja, they'll feel right at home in this adorable Ninja Turtle Jumper! It's a great way to start them off on the right path to fulfilling their destiny as a TMNT fan, even before they are old enough to watch them fight crime on TV. The soft cotton blend jumper is designed to make them look like one of the Heroes in the Half Shell, with built in foam elbow and knee pads, and a matching pair of booties. The cap even comes with four different colored scarves that can easily be swapped, depending on which Turtle your little guy seems most like that day! We think he totally looks like a “Donnie” but that's just our opinion...