Infant Lobster Costume
- Jumpsuit w/Lobster Claw Arms and attached Lobster Legs
- Hood w/Antennae
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester
- Zips in the back
- Snap buttons along inseam for easy diaper change
- Plush claws attached to sleeves
- Hood has antennae on top & snaps in back
- Booties have anti-slip grips on bottoms
Lobster baby! Your little lobster can't possibly get any cuter, but you do need new excuses to keep taking pictures and posting them to Facebook, don't you? Your friends and relatives probably think they've seen enough of your adorable little baby to last a lifetime, but of course they're completely wrong. But how will you get them to see the error of their ways? Perhaps with your child dressed in various adorable outfits! In which case, this is the perfect way to give a new shine to your beautiful baby. Who's going to say no to a lobster? Honestly, anyone? No, not even if they're allergic to shellfish. That's right, even someone allergic to shellfish would delight in this cute costume on your kiddo. And why not? Those big eyes, the little claws with those adorable tiny hands squeezed through? We're already envisioning millions of infants wearing these lobster costumes and being adored by parents and friends everywhere.
And if you're worried about diaper changes, don't worry, we've got the snap buttons to keep you (and your baby) covered. So that sudden, unexpected dirty diaper won't ruin your elaborately planned photo shoot. Just a quick change and you're back in business, smiling faces all around. Of course, the more time your baby spends in the lobster costume, the more likely they'll come to love lobster. Kids are notoriously picky eaters and you're going to have your hands full when they're slapping their high chair demanding only the finest Maine lobster. Are you going to be able to fly that in? It's going to be absurdly expensive, but you know what? Your baby is worth it! Start this journey into the sea together and put them in the cutest costume this side of any coral reef!
|X-Small||Child Sizes||0-6 Months||0-6 Months|
|Small (6-12 months)||Child Sizes||6-12 Months||6-12 Months|
|Small (6-12 months)||Chest||28"||71cm|
|Small (6-12 months)||Torso||16"||41cm|
|Small (6-12 months)||Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Medium (12-18 months)||Child Sizes||12-18 Months||12-18 Months|
|Medium (12-18 months)||Chest||29"||74cm|
|Medium (12-18 months)||Torso||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Medium (12-18 months)||Length||26"||66cm|
|Large (18 months-2T)||Child Sizes||18 Months - 2T||18 Months - 2T|
|Large (18 months-2T)||Chest||30"||76cm|
|Large (18 months-2T)||Torso||19"||48cm|
|Large (18 months-2T)||Length||29"||74cm|
- Cute, but not as pictured.By Anonymous | October 16, 2018I was SO excited to put my baby in this costume for her first Halloween. In fact, we planned all of our family costumes around this little lobster! So, you can imagine my surprise, when I opened the box, and the head piece of this costume wasn't at all as pictured (see attached image). The eyes weren't oversized and cartoon-like, they were small and kind of awkward looking. It was really a disappointment.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 15, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute costumeBy Fran C. | November 1, 2021Size Small (6-12 months)Costume was adorable and fit well however wasn’t made to well and came with seams that weren’t totally sewn and stuffing was coming out. It was too close to Halloween to return or exchange so we had to make it work.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorable!By Current Customer | September 1, 2020Size Small (6-12 months)Our son was 9 months old when he wore the small. It was adorable! Very high quality and lots of compliments! My husband and I wore chef coats and hats and carried him around in a large pot with a wooden spoon! So much fun!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...What a fun idea for a family costume! We bet your little Lobster costume had a lot of fun. Thanks for leaving a review, hope you find a costume that's just as much fun this Halloween!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018The costume was perfect size for my toddler and he loved it! It was also warm enough to wear out in the cold!Was this review helpful to you?
- Cutest costumeBy Anonymous | September 20, 2018Seriously so cute and great quality! Was my sons first costume and I plan on sharing it with his kids one day!Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Inalise | September 13, 2017Great quality just too cuteWas this review helpful to you?