Baby Batman Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Cape (color may vary) fastens to jumpsuit shoulders w/ hook & loop dots
- Attached spiked foam gauntlets
- Printed Batman logo and belt on front
- Hood has attached foam eye mask
- Hood fastens under chin w/ hook & loop dots
- Officially licensed
Lately, have you been waking up in the middle of the night to the sight of your child perched on the windowsill, watching the neighborhood? Does your little one mumble with an unexpectedly deep and gravelly voice, as if burdened by protecting your block all by himself? Well then brace yourself, because you may have a tiny vigilante in your home.
Not to worry, just strap him up in this Baby Batman Costume and he’ll feel right at home protecting the streets, sidewalks, garden, hedges, and front lawn from the menacing plans of the Joker. We know it’ll be tough making sure your little hero doesn’t grapple hook out of his bedroom every night, intent on stopping the brilliant Riddler from digging up your rose bush, or tearing him away from a wrestling match with the gigantic Bane – you know, the 3 year-old at the end of the block. But in the end, you’ll be able to sleep easy, because your baby Batman will keep you and your manor safe, even from the terrifying Scarecrow that haunts your backyard every year around Halloween.
This iconic suit will keep your little guy warm and comfortable as he punches and kicks his way around the backyard (and through nap time). The spiked gauntlets will make him arm swings all the more fearsome to that unruly neighbor who may just be Ra’s al Ghul himself. And finally, don’t forget the blue and black cape, the ultimate accessory to becoming the Dark Knight. Who knows, his first word may just be calling you, “Alfred.”
|Infant||Child Size||12-18 months||12-18 months|
|Toddler||Child Size||18-24 months||18-24 months|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- GreatBy Current Customer | September 23, 2017Good fit and son loves wearing itWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 3, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 8, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Limor | December 5, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 23, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018My son refused to put it on but it felt ok. And held up when I washed on delicate cycle.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Poor Quality!By Karly J. | November 18, 2018This was definitely not what we were expecting for $19.99 - could’ve got something higher quality at Walmart for $9.99! I ordered online through this site because I trusted that it would be much higher quality. My child couldn’t even wear the mask because it was so poorly made that it broke when were putting it on him. The cape did not even have Velcro to attach to the costume where it was supposed to, so he didn’t get to wear the cape. The back was gaping open because there is only one little tiny dot piece of Velcro at the back of the neck to use to close it, no other Velcro all the way to the waistline. Ridiculous waste of money. Don’t waste your money!!Was this review helpful to you?
- SizeBy Anonymous | December 4, 2017What size can fit a 3 yr old?Was this review helpful to you?
- Baby Batman CostumeBy Cp | October 8, 2016My son wears 3t and I purchased the x small. Everything fit good but the sleeves. At the wrist part it was really tight. Some of the stitching has come loose as wellWas this review helpful to you?