Hidden Ghost Face Light Up Lantern Halloween Decoration
- Standard: Sold out
- Plastic lantern is approx. 11.5" tall, 6" diameter
- Swiveling wire handle for carrying or hanging
- lights up and makes eerie sounds when activated
- Requires 3 AA batteries (demo batteries included)
A Haunting Face
Everyone told you not to go in, but your curiosity won out and now you find yourself creeping through the ancient home at the end of your street. Every floorboard creaks under your steps as you approach a dusty grand staircase. When you touch the handrail a terrifying whisper rips through the foyer. You’re startled, but there’s nothing around. On the second floor landing, you find an old lantern and decide to light it before the house is consumed by fall shadows. As you tour the second floor a doorknob rattles behind you, but when you turn to check its source nothing is there. Then a door slams. You scream, but once again see nothing that could have caused the disturbance. Refusing to let everything think you couldn’t explore the entire house you go back downstairs and head for the basement. It’s pitch black. You raise your lantern and step into the abyss. Out of the corner of your eye, you see movement. A trick of the light? You turn, hoping to catch something this time. As you raise your lantern to your face you see two hollow eyes staring directly into yours.
Level up the haunted vibe of your Halloween decorations with this Hidden Ghost Face Light Up Lantern Prop. The low glow lantern will cast the perfect amount of spooky light around your home while the gaunt face of a ghost stares from behind the lantern bulb. Simply plug the black metal lantern in and let its creepy aura spread.
Haunt Your Home
You don’t have to visit the condemned building down the street to experience something truly haunting. Add this spooky lantern prop to your Halloween décor and you’ll have the makings of your very own haunted home every time you turn it on!
- Really CoolBy Squishy | September 18, 2021Size StandardI was so pleased with the Quality of this Lantern - It is amazing- high quality - great lighting and spooky sound quality - highly recommendBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Dana | November 5, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Lightweight, tacky but funBy Theou Aegis | October 18, 2021Good size prop, but weighs about as much as a pack of batteries! It is pretty dim except for the mouth, which alternates between bright white and pitch black oddly, but my wife liked it as a future addition to our home decor. I bought it as a prop for a Reaper costume. The sounds make it super tacky, but maybe I won't give any of the elderly accidental heart attacks when I knock on their doors. MWAHAHAHA!
You can turn it on via switch and it will play whenever it is jostled the slightest. It comes with a detachable TRY ME button on a white wire, which you could probably utilize even as a carried prop in order to conserve power, but it does clash. You will need a very small Phillips head screwdriver to change the batteries. Don't forget to take the batteries out between Octobers!Was this review helpful to you?
- Fantastic itemBy Lori | August 26, 2021This lantern is very cute . I bought it as a gift for my autistic nephew and he is going to love it . The lantern is a nice heavy duty plastic and the lights and sound effects are very good . I can’t wait to give it to him.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?