Hammer Dracula Mask
- Full-head mask
- Molded latex mask covers entire head
- Slit at back for access
- Back & sides covered w/ synthetic hair
- Small eye openings allow restricted vision (in other words, don't try to drive while wearing this mask!)
- Officially licensed
The Art of an Entrance
Dracula has gone through many changes over the years. Sometimes he can transform into a bat or a wolf. Sometimes he can manipulate his potential victims in countries far, far away from him. One thing remains consistent, however. Count Dracula always knows how to make an entrance! This Dracula mask will transform you into Christopher Lee's version from the Hammer Studios Dracula series. Are you ready to slip on a cape and take on this epic character? You'll look right at home in the Carpathian mountains of Transylvania once you slip this mask over your head!
This Dracula mask from Trick or Treat Studios is made by horror fans. The details are delightful with bloodshot through the eyes and dripping from the fanged mouth. The expression of eager hunger will have your fellow Halloween revelers shrieking as they watch a classic monster come to life. Realistic looking black hair streaked with white disguises the slit down the back that covers your whole head. Pair this show-stopping mask with a dignified suit layered under a long cape and you'll be ready to spread both fear and charm wherever you go. Van Helsing's got nothing on you this time!
|Standard||One Size||One size fits most adults||One size fits most adults|
- Looks great!!!By RKyle | May 6, 2021Size StandardDetail is great. Size is very large. It should be made smaller. I have The Wolfman and Boris Karloff Frankenstein and they both fit fine but this Dracula is much larger. Other than that, it is a fantastic mask.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Looks great!!! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Looks great!!! No (0)
- Five StarsBy Tim | March 10, 2023Very cool mask!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad you loved our Hammer Dracula Mask for Adults! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, if you haven't, feel free to upload pictures of it in use, it's always great to see our costumes making you, and others, happy. Thanks again for this review!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2022I am very satisfied.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks GREAT !By grvgrl | October 8, 2021Size StandardI love that this mask is a FULL size, lifelike mask
I bought it to make a prop like one that I had seen on a website with halloween decor.
This face was exactly like the prop I saw, I used it to make
a vampire coming out of a coffin.
It is PERFECT !!! Love it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?