Green Costume Gloves
- Pair of Gloves
- Adult one-size-fits-all stretch gloves
- Pinch someone on St. Patty's Day while wearing these for double points!
- 100% polyester
So, have you caught onto what we're getting at yet? You need a pair of these Green Gloves! These stretchy, green, adult-sized gloves are the perfect accessory for your green-themed costumes and everyday wardrobe. You'll thank us when you are out in your leprechaun costume, and you need to slap someone with a glove to challenge them to a duel!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- NoBy NagaTragic | October 24, 2014These gloves are horrible! The fingers look like tentacles, the gap between the pinky finger and ring finger is too shirt and doesn't reach down to my hand, and the thumbs are extra long.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 13, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | March 18, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Good quality bad sizing.By Current Customer | May 8, 2016Really nice gloves. Well made but the fingers are very short. For an adult size glove the fingers should have been longer. Fits good on the thumb and wrist. When I put them on the fingers give me the Web look from being short. Price was great. Shipping quickly. May just need to adjust the template pattern a bit.Was this review helpful to you?