Grand Heritage Edward Scissorhands Costume
- Scissor Gloves
- Boot Tops
- Makeup Kit
- Ultimate Edward Scissorhands Costume
- Polyurethane patchwork jacket with various textures
- Three belts with round gold buckles on the chest
- Three narrow straps with gold buckles on the throat
- Metal studs embellish the jacket and features a tattered hemline
- Faux leather patchwork pants with a belt that wraps around one leg
- Belt / codpiece attaches to the pants
- Another belt features a round metal buckle Hook and Loop fasteners around the back
- Deluxe pair of costume gloves with scissors detailing the fingers
- Detailed pair of boot covers
- Black wig and Edward makeup kit
"You see, before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. If he weren't up there now, I don't think it would be snowing. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it."On a hill overlooking a town is a large old house where an inventor created his masterpiece but he never had the time to finish it. This left Edward without real hands and having to live with scissors for hands. Now you can look just like the kindhearted creation when you wear this Grand Heritage Edward Scissorhands costume. This is a great look for fans of the classic 1990 film.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- a hitBy JAMES J. | November 12, 2013The quality of this costume was very good. I could reuse it for years without worrying about it falling apart. The scissors are lightweight but still very convincing. I did not use the makeup that came with the costume though; it was cheap. I used regular makeup instead of costume makeup so it wouldn't run off with sweat (the costume and wig make it very hot). You will need someone to help you zip up the back. Instructions or list of parts would have been nice. It wasn't clear at first what some of the pieces were and where they went but you should be able to figure it out. I got a lot of compliments and everyone wanted to take pictures with me.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too hotBy Anonymous | November 9, 2013When you put it on and get the makeup together the costume looks great but trying to put it on was kinda confusing. The first three minutes I had the costume on my entire body was covered with sweat but other than that it's a good costume. Won my employee Halloween costume contest.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Good but it's a sweat suit with bucklesBy Anonymous | November 11, 2013The costume design is awesome; looks like it came straight from the set of Edward Scissor Hands. I received a lot of compliments and I was asked for a picture by almost everyone at the party. The kit came with everything I needed. BUT I have a couple of complaints: 1) the makeup is all wrong, it came with metallic gray cream makeup and black, white, red & green grease makeup along with two large latex scars – Edward’s face is pale (white cream makeup) with dark circles (dark brown powder makeup or a dark brown eye liner which you then blend) and he has multiple small scars that can be created by applying small lines of liquid latex before applying the makeup. 2) The costume is not breathable; I had to take it off every few minutes because of the heat, a task I asked a friend to help me with. We missed half the party because of it. When I got home, I had to soak up the sweat from the inside of the costume with a towel. So, if you’re going to wear it on a cold day, you’re good to go. DO NOT wear this costume on a hot or humid day.Was this review helpful to you?