Godzilla VS Kong Godzilla Costume for Kids
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester jersey knit & felt fabrics
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Suit has stiffened felt spikes along center back seam
- Attached felt-backed shoe covers have elastic bands under foot
- Tail can be stuffed with tissue or fiberfill (not included)
- Tail attaches to back of jumpsuit w/ hook & loop fastener
- Foam mask covers entire face, has elastic band around back of head
- Small eye openings will limit vision
- Officially licensed
Rise of a Legend
Humans. They think they own everything. While they're busy building their little cities and puny high-rise skyscrapers, you rest peacefully on Gojira Airando, biding your time. This world was yours well before any other beings besides your fellow Titans walked its surface. They may fear you. They may be in awe of you. They may place bets on who will win a fight between you and the giant ape. But they will never guess that Godzilla will become their hero when he and Kong defeat the MechaGodzilla, a creature of their own making. Never mess with the originals - Godzilla will always be number one!
Give us your best roar! This officially licensed Godzilla vs. Kong Godzilla Costume for Kids is a legend-worthy outfit for Halloween or any time of the year. The dark gray jumpsuit slips on easily and is printed all over with scale graphics. The boot covers each feature four light gray "claws." A long, stuffable tail attaches to the jumpsuit's seat and is perfect for swishing and knocking over large buildings. Gray spines with electric blue detail march fearsomely down the back and tail. The mask covers the face and is molded to have Godzilla's terrifying face, snout and teeth. Eye holes and a mouth hole let you see, talk and breathe comfortably. Atomic breath not included.
Might of a Monster
Spread your fame across the neighborhood this year when you wear this epic costume! Everyone will want to catch a glimpse of the mighty legend in their midst.
|Medium||Sleeve Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
- Right fitBy Griselda Onofre | November 4, 2022Height 43 lb | Weight 43 lbVery good material and designs. Fits well for my 6 years old boyBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Godzilla CostumeBy Brooke Black | October 25, 2022This costume is not worth it. I am very unsatisfied. The mask is paper and smashes easily. It looks very cheap.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Godzilla Costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Godzilla Costume No (0)
- Five StarsBy Adrianne Harrison | February 12, 2022Size X-SmallIt is one of the best purchase that I have made. My son hasn’t taken the costume off. He loves it. It is made very well.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- False Advertising on sizeBy Heather Garcia | October 17, 2022Size MediumCustome in description states ages 8-10. I did read prior to my purchase no returns. Custome arrives. The Custome is too small. On the Custome packaging it states ages 5-7. Size Medium. I reach out to customer service to only be told there are no returns. I stated I would like an exchange for a bigger size and they will not help. Buyers BEWARE. This is fraud and false advertising.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Inbal | February 7, 2022Size Smallthe mask is very big and uncomfortable, not proportional at all to the size or age that the costume is supposed fit.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?