Sparkling Devil Dress Costume for Girls
- Dress shell: 62% polyester, 38% metallic; dress base layer & black mesh: 100% polyester; wings base: 100% polyester
- Dress has back zipper, elastic back waistband
- Jersey knit bodice has red metallic mesh overlay on back & sleeves, sequins on front
- Dress skirt has satin base layer with red mesh and printed black mesh overlays
- Neckline, sleeve cuffs, & black mesh skirt overlay are edged with sequins
- Foam-backed wings have elastic shoulder straps, red stitched veins
- Headband has red fiberfill-stuffed metallic tulle horns attached
- Exclusively, made by us!
It's a question as old as time: How can something that looks so sweet be so devilish? Roses hide prickly thorns beneath their soft petals. Kittens are fuzzy, snuggly, and playful, but watch out for those pint-sized claws! A gallon of milk looks innocent enough, until it reaches the stomach of a lactose-sensitive person - and then it's a mess. Even poison ivy looks glossy and pretty from a distance, unless you unwittingly pick it for a bouquet. No, we're not bitter. Anyway, we bet the same principle holds for your favorite girl. About 90 percent of the time, she's bubbly, playful, and affectionate. During the last 10 percent, though, it seems like all of her pants are sassy! Good thing she's so much fun, right?
Show the mischievous side of your girl's nature with this exclusive Sparkling Devil Dress Costume for Girls! The shiny red long-sleeved dress has a bodice covered with red and black sequins. The skirt ends mid-thigh and has an overlay of red mesh and black mesh with printed bats and stars. A large black bat applique at the center front neckline gives the dress extra bat-titude. Black bat wings with red "boning" slip around the shoulders with red elastic bands and are super fun to flap! Finish off the look with the devil's horns - unless she's already got a pair!
Naughty but Nice
Most of the time, we like to encourage good behavior, like brushing teeth regularly, eating all the vegetables, and listening to parents. During Halloween, this all gets turned on its head! Go ahead and let loose your best tricks. Sometimes being playful is its own treat!
|X-Small||Waist||21 1/2" - 25 1/2"||55cm - 65cm|
|X-Small||Dress Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Small||Waist||22" - 28"||56cm - 71cm|
|Small||Dress Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 31"||61cm - 79cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Large||Waist||27" - 33"||69cm - 84cm|
|Large||Dress Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Waist||28 1/2" - 35"||72cm - 89cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Two StarsBy Kim | October 23, 2021Height 4’0” | Weight 54 lbs | Size SmallThe fit was very good (my daughter was able to wear a long sleeve shirt and long pants underneath it and still have room) but the red netting on the bodice and arms snagged SO BAD and ripped on one side in the back. This happened within an hour of her wearing it. So be warned that the material is EXTREMELY thin and DOES snag horribly. My daughter still loved it. but as a parent, if I knew how easily it snagged I would have chosen a different costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 12, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?