Creepy Scarecrow Girls Costume
- Make-Up Tutorial Booklet
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Faux suede tunic has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Tunic has jagged edges, printed patches, appliqued fringe
- Jagged collar is gathered on elastic band, closes w/ hook & loop fastener
- Tie rope belt as desired
- Foam hat has printed patches
- Scythe has 12" long plastic handle, 10" long vinyl blade
Scarecrows, why you gotta be so mean? There, we said it. We all know that scarecrows can be kind of creepy, what, with all standing out there in the middle of the field to keep the crows away and all, but that was before we heard about spooky scarecrows coming in to haunt the villagers at night. That's totally not cool!
Well, maybe it's a little cool. At least as long as it's your kid dressed up as the frightening villain. We're sure that having your girl dress up in a scarecrow costume will all just be fun and games, some classic Halloween fun, and that there won't be a single thing that's twisted or evil about it. Right?
She'll be ready to become a terror with this detailed girl's creepy scarecrow costume. The costume tunic has patchwork and straw details, and rope accents will have her looking like a homespun scarecrow. The hat completes the look, and all she'll need is her own leggings and boots for the outfit. Complete her look with some spooky scarecrow makeup, and we're sure she'll be quite the terror!
This costume ensemble is the perfect way to combine modern style with a classic costume theme. She can enjoy becoming a frightening terror on Halloween night, but let's just remind her to not go about scaring folks after the trick-or-treating or costume party is over. With a look this creepy, this girl's costume is going to be ready to scare away more than just the crows!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Awesome costume!By Anonymous | September 17, 2018This costume is absolutely wonderful! My daughter won for best girls costume at a Halloween party and everyone loved it! She even had the perfect boots to match! And, with the makeup tutorial book, her makeup was great and she even did some of it herself. And the hair is very easy and she said the costume was actually comfortable! I am overall very pleased and she absolutely looked terrifying!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Shiran | February 2, 2019Was this review helpful to you?